Microsoft It has released new optional patches for the latest versions of Windows 10, so for May 2020 Update (2004) And newer October 2020 Update (20H2). As for this latest release, the update was released a few hours ago in the Beta and Release Preview channels.
It is specifically about Optional quality updates, Which the user can therefore decide to install on his system or not. However, the packages containing the fixes will be compulsorily downloaded and installed during next Tuesday, which will take place on February 9th. Those who use Windows 10 May 2020 Update (2004) can install the Building 19041.789While those who have Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2) on their system can install the Building 19042.789.
The correction is presented with the code KB4598291 elThe news is the same on both supported versions, because the 2020 versions share a large portion of the code:
- Updates an issue that causes the device to stop responding when playing a game in full screen or tablet mode.
- Updates an issue with using Ctrl + Caps Lock and Alt + Caps Lock to switch to Hiragana or Katakana mode respectively after upgrading to version 2004 of Windows 10.
- Updates an issue that prevents you from opening a document on the Windows desktop.
- Updates an issue that creates duplicate folders for the Cloud Provider in the File Explorer Navigation Pane.
- Updates an issue with some private key combinations used in DaYi, Yi, and Array IMEs that could cause an application to stop working.
- Updates an issue that displays a blank lock screen after waking the device from hibernation.
- Corrects the historical daylight saving time (DST) information for the PA.
- Updates an issue that incorrectly deactivates some Windows 10 Education devices after upgrading to Windows 10 2004 version.
- Updates an issue that could cause Alt + Tab to change order unexpectedly and cause you to switch to the wrong window.
- Updates a problem that does not appear Extract all In the shortcut menu when you right-click a ZIP file that is connected to the Internet only.
Since these are optional updates, it is recommended that you only and exclusively install if you encounter an issue reported and corrected by Microsoft. Those who don’t feel the need can skip the install until next February 9, when corrections are automatically suggested on all compatible systems.
Follow us on our site Instagram channelAnd the Many more news soon!
“Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator.”