Also in 2023, some categories of taxpayers will be able to take advantage of total or partial exemption from paying Rai license fees. In the following article, we will see all the people who will not have to pay it and what to do to request an exemption.
Rai fees: Also confirmed for 2023 pounds exemptions from paying tax to certain categories of taxpayers. We remind you that the amount of the annual TV subscription fee will also be charged this year at Electricity bill Divided into ten monthly installments, from January to October.
Let’s see in detail who are the people who will not have to pay Rai 2023 license fee.
Rai License Fee 2023: Exempt Categories
the Ray Fee 2023 It is paid by all taxpayers who own a TV or other device that is adaptable for receiving TV channels. However, the following subjects will also be able to benefit fromExemption from licensing fees:
- Seniors over 75 years of age with an income not exceeding 8,000 euros (For the purposes of the right to a fee waiver, it is necessary that the person has reached the age of 75 by January 31, 2022);
- Army the Italian Armed Forces;
- Soldiers of foreign nationality belong to NATO forces;
- Diplomatic and consular agents (but only for those countries for which the same treatment is given to Italian diplomats);
- Retailers and shops Where TVs are repaired;
- Who declares? I don’t have a TV at home.
Rai Fee Waiver 2023: How to Apply
L’Exemption from licensing fees It is not applied automatically. In fact, to avoid being charged €90 on the bill, it is necessary to present Order within the following deadlines:
- May 2, 2023 to request a waiver annual;
- July 31, 2023 To apply for a waiver second half of the year.
Applicants who intend to apply for the Annual Waiver must have completed i 75 years old as of January 31, 2023. If the age requirement is reached by July 31, 2023, the waiver will only apply for the second semester.
The application for RAI 2022 license fee waiver belongs directly to the taxpayer or to one of his heirs, who can submit it using the web application at Revenue Agency websiteor by PEC at the address [email protected].
Alternatively, if the exemption application cannot be submitted electronically, the form can be submitted accompanied by a valid identification document, via registered parcel At the address “Revenue Agency, First Territorial Directorate of Turin, Television Licensing Office, PO Box 22, 10121 Turin”.
“Explorer. Devoted travel specialist. Web expert. Organizer. Social media geek. Coffee enthusiast. Extreme troublemaker. Food trailblazer. Total bacon buff.”