Terms of access to 1000 euro bonus, Alternative and non-cumulative, to cover specific expense items and other tax concessions (related to the supply, installation and installation of acceptable assets in favor of the benefit). It will be possible to apply only once, but only if there are certain requirements. Let’s see which ones.
Bonus 1000 euros, questions are open: who can order it
To encourage the provision of water resources, the State has decided to recognize, also for 2022, the following: a Bonus of 1000 Euro For natural persons, resident in Italy, who replace existing buildings or parts of existing buildings or individual real estate units:
- ceramic sanitary ware with new low-discharge devices;
- Faucets, shower heads and shower heads with new limited water flow devices.
In particular, the facility is recognized expenses incurred – during 2021 – for:
- supply and installation of ceramic sanitary vessels with a maximum discharge volume equal to or less than 6 liters and related vacuum systems, including connected plumbing and masonry works, dismantling and disposal of pre-existing systems;
- Supply and installation of taps and mixers for bathrooms and kitchens, including devices to control the flow of water with a flow rate equal to or less than 6 liters per minute, shower heads and shower columns with water flow rates equal to or less than 9 liters per minute, including any plumbing and construction work Connected and disassembled existing systems and disposed of.
They can take advantage of the water bonus:
- adults residing in Italy;
- Owners of property rights or other real property rights, as well as personal enjoyment rights already registered on the date of the application, over existing buildings, parts of existing buildings or individual real estate units.
In the case of shareholders or holders of a real or personal right to enjoy, it is possible Claim Reward Only after declaring a successful connection to the owner / co-owner of the property of the will to use it, which must also be completed on the platform with the owner’s data.
In order not to miss the latest news and receive our best content, subscribe for free to the QuiFinanza Telegram channel: just click here
2022 Water Bonus: How to Apply
Those who intend to order Water Bonus 1000 Euro An application must be submitted toSOS water reward platform“, can be accessed after authentication. The parties involved, if they do not already have them, must request the attribution of the digital identity, which has been verified through Electronic ID card (here is a guide on how to request it) or through SPID (here are the instructions to get it).
During Registration processesThe beneficiary submits the necessary self-certification:
- Name, surname and tax code of the beneficiary;
- The amount of expenses incurred, for which reimbursement is required;
- original quantity and specification for extension or installation;
- technical specifications, for each element to be replaced by devices that limit the flow of water, as well as specifications for the maximum water flow rate (in l / min) for the purchased product;
- cadastral identification of the property (municipality, department, urban department, paper, plot, subaltern) for which payment is requested;
- Acknowledgment not to take advantage of other tax concessions for the supply, installation and installation of the same goods;
- The coordinates of the bank / postal current account (IBAN) of the beneficiary to whom the money will be refunded;
- Indication of the legal property for which the remuneration is sought (owner, joint holder, lessee, usufructuary, etc.);
A certification of the applicant if he is not an owner or partner, pursuant to Presidential Decree 445/2000, detailing the contract to which he is entitled;
- Certification, pursuant to Presidential Decree 445/2000, of communication with the owner/co-owner, also specified by name, surname and tax code, of the will to benefit from the aforementioned bonus;
- A copy of the electronic invoice or commercial document showing the tax code of the credit applicant. For subjects that are not required to issue an electronic invoice, issue an invoice or commercial document, document the purchase of the original, a copy of the bank or postal payment, or the appropriate seller documentation to trace the transaction to the specific product purchased depending on the model available on the Platform.
The Refund is excluded:
- If the order is incorrect in compilation and/or incomplete information and/or attachments;
- If, after inspections, irregularities are found in relation to what has been declared;
- To exhaust the allocated resources.
According to the latest update – made available by the ministry on February 17, 2022 – About 7000 users are already on the platform It is run by Sogei, with an average cost of around 800 euros per applicant. Thus, the resources committed so far are close to €5 million, leaving a ceiling on available resources of around €15 million.
“Explorer. Devoted travel specialist. Web expert. Organizer. Social media geek. Coffee enthusiast. Extreme troublemaker. Food trailblazer. Total bacon buff.”