Non-repayable contributions, help to VAT numbers more organized: From October 14 to December 13, 2021 Topics with Revenues between 10 and 15 million euros He will be able to apply Apply to the Revenue Agency.
and the Measurement Posted today to start Grant applications Set forth in the decree of Sostegni and “alternative” contribution From the Edict of Sostegni bis.
The most regulated VAT number holders, who have hitherto been excluded from economic support measures, will be able to apply for support contribution In case Discount of at least 30 percent of average monthly trading volume in 2020 compared to 2019.
to me alternative contribution Instead, it will be necessary to record a reduction of at least 30 percent for Period 1 April 2020-31 March 2021 Compared to the same period in 2019 and 2020.
Non-reimbursable contributions, new help for VAT numbers at the start: who can apply from October 14
It was the transfer law of the Sostegni bis decree that also extended non-repayable contributions VAT numbers With Revenue and fees included Between 10 and 15 million euros in 2019.
They will be there as usual 60 days to apply Access to non-repayable contributions.
The application must be submitted by submitting the form previously publishedrevenue agency exclusively electronically, directly or through an intermediary.
To specify the rules and instructions is a file Judgment October 14, 2021, which is the same date on which the online channel opens for submission.
New non-reimbursable contributions will be recognized in favor of commercial, self-employed and agricultural income-earning VAT number holders who, in 2019, generated income or bonuses between €10 million and €15 million.
You will be able to access Two forms of help:
- Expected contribution by Sostiny’s decreeProvided that you have registered At least 30% decrease Between average monthly trading volume and fees for 2020 and 2019;
- The Contribution Duplicate Substitution Supports, in the event of a reduction of at least 30% between average monthly trading volume and fees for the period from April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021 and for the period from April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020.
The two instruments will be cumulative, according to the calculation rules outlined by the Revenue Agency.
- Revenue Agency – Saving October 13, 2021
- Definition of information content, methods and conditions for submitting an application for recognition of non-reimbursable grants referred to in Article 1, paragraph 30 bis of the Legislative Decree of May 25, 2021, n. 73, converted, with amendments, by the law of July 23, 2021, n. 106.
- Missing Funding Request October 13, 2021
- Download the application form for VAT numbers with revenue from 10 to 15 million publications by the Revenue Agency
- Missing Funding Request October 13, 2021 – Instructions
- Download the instructions provided by the Revenue Agency
Non-reimbursable contribution, amounts due to VAT from 10 to 15 million in revenue
widget and access different requirements They must be respected in order to reach the two lines of non-reimbursable contributions, as well as the rules Calculate the amount Because.
As indicated in the revenue agency provision, for the purposes of Contribution account stipulated in the Sostegni Decree, to the value of the difference in the average amount of monthly turnover and fees in 2020 compared to 2019, 20%.
Anyway, a The minimum contribution is 1000 EUR for individuals e 2.000 EUR For subjects other than natural persons, and in any case, the maximum amount payable for each subject cannot exceed 150,000 euros.
The automatic contribution stipulated in the Sostegni bis decree, equal to 100% of the amount calculated in accordance with the above criteria.
They are also entitled to benefit from non-repayable funds VAT numbers open from January 1, 2019 E:
- If the difference between the average monthly amount of turnover and fees in 2020 compared to 2019 is positive or equal to zero, then the contribution is equal to the minimum;
- If the difference is negative, the 20 percent percentage will be applied, without prejudice to the recognition of the minimum contribution if it is higher.
who intends to demand both the sums stipulated in the Sostegni Decree and alternative contribution, recognized in the event that the volume of business or fees decreased by 30% in the period from April 2020 to March 2019 compared to the period from April 2019 to March 2020, they are entitled to 20% of the difference has been recorded. In this case, the automatic payment provided for by the Sostegni bis Decree in paragraphs 1 to 3 of Article 1 will not be recognized.
For those who intend to take advantage instead Only the alternative contribution, recognized in the event of a decrease in trading volume equal to at least 30% recorded in the period from April to March, the value of the difference recorded will be applied to 30% rate.
Contributions that are not repayable or payable via IBAN or clearing
The Double method on payments Contributions from which to be obtained, even for VAT figures whose revenue is between 10 and 15 million euros Credit on your IBAN or how credit tax to be used in compensation.
As described in the judgment of October 14, 2021, prior to making a payment, the Internal Revenue Service will verify that the account to which bank transfers will be made, identified by the IBAN code indicated on the application, is registered or jointly registered with the applicant’s tax code .
In the event of a request to use the required contribution in compensationThe recognized tax credit will only be released after the results of the application have been verified and after the contributions have been reported.
“Explorer. Devoted travel specialist. Web expert. Organizer. Social media geek. Coffee enthusiast. Extreme troublemaker. Food trailblazer. Total bacon buff.”