The Management Training Award for 2022 consists of a tax credit of up to 100% and for amounts up to €100,000 recognized for companies that support and fund scholarships in management exchange. Let’s see all the details in the following article.
The Management Training Scholarship Award It is an incentive provided by the Ministry of University and Research that states a tax credit up to 100% From donations made by companies to fund scholarships in the administrative field.
Let’s see in detail how the measurement works.
Management Training Bonus 2022: What it is and how it works
The 2022 administrative bonus recognized in Companies that financially supportAcross Donations In the form of ScholarshipsTraining initiatives aimed at developing and acquiring Managerial skillspromoted by public and private universities, through advanced training institutes or public and private management training schools.
For these companies, it is possible to take advantage of a Tax credit equal to 100% of the loanA maximum 100,000 euros per year.
The resources allocated by the Ministry of University and Research amount to €500,000, with incentives to be recognized taking into account the chronological order of applications.
Management Training Bonus 2022: When It’s Due
All tax credit can be accessed Companies residing in the countryor all permanent establishments in Italy who are non-resident nationals, regardless of the legal form, the economic sector in which they operate and the approved accounting system.
there support ratio Closely related to the size of firms:
- up to 100% From the amount of donations to Micro and Small Business;
- up to 90% From the amount of donations to medium-sized enterprises;
- up to 80% From the amount of donations to big job.
In order to access the bounty, donations must be made to:
- University public and personal;
- Advanced Training Institutes;
- Management Training Schools general;
- Other types of advanced training institutes or public or private management training schools with ASFOR, EQUIS or AACSB accreditations.
More scheme technical requirements Linked to training duration and credits:
- A minimum of 60 training credits For public or private universities, the learning volume is equal to 1500 hours;
- For all other advanced training institutes and public or private management training schools holding ASFOR, EQUIS or AACSB accreditations, the total duration of the course must be at least equal 1,000 hoursof which no less than 700 classrooms and 30% internships.
“Explorer. Devoted travel specialist. Web expert. Organizer. Social media geek. Coffee enthusiast. Extreme troublemaker. Food trailblazer. Total bacon buff.”