To celebrate the festival season for outdoor events, Tinder is signing a partnership with Live Nation and launching a festival mode.
What is the new Tinder festival mode
After the first weekend at Coachella, spring outdoor music festivals come to life, for a live season set to run all summer. Everything will be even more attractive thanks to the new collaboration between Tinder and Live Nation, the global leader in live entertainment. The match between the two companies made it possible to combine the well-known dating app with major music events, while also introducing a festival mode. The latter is a new feature designed to allow users to make new acquaintances while preparing for the first real big festival season after years of pandemic and divergence.
This is a highly anticipated novelty on Tinder, with 64% of singles enjoying meeting new people at live music events, and more than 3 in 5 (61%) say they have found friends, or more, with people they met in music. Festival or concert.
Here’s how it works:
- Festival mode is available on Tinder Explore, as one of the many ways members can meet new people and socialize based on shared interests and experiences.
- Members can choose the most anticipated music festivals in the year they intend to attend and a month before the event they will be able to match with people who will go to the same festival.
- The Mode will feature over 20 of the biggest festivals from around the world, such as All Points East, Lollapalooza and Sónar.
Festival mode will also have a “Festival Lovers” space, for anyone who doesn’t find their festival on the list or for those who are simply a fan of festival culture.
All events by country:
- EDC Las Vegas
- EDC Orlando
- tough summer
- lovers and friends
- ball referees
- Waterfalls Festival
- Tenth Festival
- Splendor in the grass
- Lollapalooza Berlin
- Vunzige Deuntjes Festival
- All points are east
- American Express presents BST Hyde Park
To find out more, read also: European music festivals not to be missed in 2022
“Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator.”