The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, a glitch that allows you to duplicate items
In these hours more than 10 million players are playing The Legend of Zelda: Kingdom’s Tears, explore all top-down environments and discover hidden secrets in the highly anticipated Nintendo Switch exclusive. Among the various finds there are also mistakes which allows for Copy any article without limits which can be instilled with arrows.
The trick is very simple and only requires that you have at least one parentheses to prepare. Here are the steps to activate it if you intend to use it:
- Equip any bow and draw it by pressing ZR
- Press the D-Pad up arrow and select the material you want to copy
- Press the start key to open the inventory
- Drop the equipped bow to the ground by disposing of it
- Prepare another bow
- Double-click the Home key as fast as you can to close and reopen the menu
- Drop the second bow to the ground as well
- Close the inventory screen
- Collect both bows from the ground – you will receive 2 units of previously used material
In theory, it’s possible to replicate this glitch indefinitely to replicate the rarest items in your inventory, which you can then resell to amass a fortune if you so desire. However, keep in mind that it is definitely possible to fix the bug with one of the latest versions upcoming spots The Legend of Zelda: Kingdom’s Tears.
If you don’t feel like resorting to these tricks but still need help, take a look at our constantly updated complete guide to The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
“Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator.”