Mobilink and VimpelCom have joined Twitter to collaboratively bring in an innovative self-care customer service, first time in Pakistan, called #Mobilinkcare.
Being launched by VimpelCom and Mobilink’s platform out of its other 13 business units, the service would enable subscribers to get answers of their basic queries about Mobilink services without any hassle in their Twitter Direct Messages. For instance, if customers need to find out their current balance, a tweet with hashtag #balance to @Mobilink lands them their status related to balance on their Direct Message.
“Mobilink believes in continuous innovation, may it be our product offerings or customer care service. Ensuring subscriber queries are answered successfully in least amount of time is an ever evolving mechanism at our company,” the VP Marking of Mobilink Asif Aziz said.
He further added that the company intends to bring the customers recharge and bundle subscription facilities on to the Twitter platform in the near future. Now, Mobilink becomes only the third telecom to implement such accommodative service for its customers after the launch of Mobilinkcare on Twitter.
The services which are now available for the customers for their queries are as under:
- #Balance: Get information about your current balance
- #newoffer: Get information about Mobilink’s new offers
- #smsoffers: Get information about Mobilink’s popular voice offers
- #Mypackage: Get information about your existing voice and Internet plans
- #Internetoffers: Get information about Mobilink’s popular Internet offers available
- #Voiceoffers: Get information about Mobilink’s popular voice offers
— Mobilink (@Mobilink) December 4, 2015