At the beginning of the year, the Revenue Agency implemented new models for the 730, 770, one certificate and value-added tax. The first deadline to be set on the calendar is precisely Degree Just, Which must be transmitted electronically by 16 March. Alternatively, there is a time until April 30th for Form Value added tax. But what are all the deadlines in detail?
Tax return 2021, what to do by March 16
by 16 March:
- I am Alternatives tax He must refer to the agency One certification 2021;
- Compliant materials (including schools) must transmit data on deductible expenditures to allow pre-filled advertisement forms to be prepared.
For the tax year 2020 withholding Irbf Only 19% for expenditures Tracked (Excluding medicines, medical devices, and health services provided by public / private structures approved for the National Health Service: may be deducted even if paid in cash).
However, within the deadline for sending the data, it is possible to file an opposition to the revenue agency for using the data in the pre-filled advertisement.
2021 tax return, all deadlines
Once you receive the data, the Revenue Agency will allow you to consult pre-filled tax returns starting April 30, 2021. To be able to make the necessary changes, you must wait 14 Could 2021.
From that date, in fact, you can then submit the tax return subject to the following deadlines:
- By June 15, 2021: Declarations submitted by May 31 to a withholding agent or CAF / qualified professional;
- By June 29, 2021: Announcements made between June 1 and June 20, 2021;
- By July 23, 2021: Returns submitted by the taxpayer to the CAF / Professional or Substitute from June 21 to July 15, 2021;
- By September 15, 2021: Announcements submitted from July 16 to August 31, 2021;
- By September 30, 2021: Returns filed from 1 to 30 September 2021 and 730 pre-filled forms submitted separately;
- By October 25, 2021: Taxpayer filing supplementary returns to the CAF / Professional;
- By November 10, 2021: Referral of the supplementary declaration to the Revenue Agency, by CAF / Professional;
- By November 30, 2021: Submit the pre-filled income form.
“Explorer. Devoted travel specialist. Web expert. Organizer. Social media geek. Coffee enthusiast. Extreme troublemaker. Food trailblazer. Total bacon buff.”