The World Superbite Championship starts immediately under the Jonathan Rea sign. The British Kawasaki Champion, six times world champion in this tournament in the last six editions, has won 100 victories by competing alone. Countryman Alex Lowes, who won a beautiful duel with Turkish player Toprak Razgatlıoglu from Yamaha, ranked second.
The other British fourth and fifth contestant Scott Reading and Chaz Davis on Ducati from Aruba Racing and Team GoEleven, another sixth UK racer, Tom Sykes on BMW. Seventh, along with the other Ducati Aruba was the first Italian, Michael Robin Rinaldi. Spaniard Alvaro Bautista crashed on board the Honda Honda on the last lap when he was in sixth and seventh place.
These are the top ten in the arrival ranking
1. J. REA GBR Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK Kawasaki ZX-10RR
2. A. LOWES GBR Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK Kawasaki ZX-10RR +3.965
3. T. RAZGATLIOGLU TUR Pata Yamaha with BRIXX WorldSBK Yamaha YZF R1 +4.008
4. S. REDDING GBR Aruba.it Racing – Ducati Ducati Panigale V4 R + 4.242
5. C.DAVIES GBR Team GoEleven Ducati Panigale V4 R IND +4.615.200.0
6. T. SYKES GBR BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team BMW M 1000 RR +6.784.0000
7. M. RINALDI ITA Aruba.it Racing – Ducati Ducati Panigale V4 R +8.345
8. L. HASLAM GBR Team HRC Honda CBR1000 RR-R +10.187
9. G.GERLOFF USA GRT Yamaha WorldSBK Team Yamaha YZF R1 IND +10.326
10. A. LOCATELLI ITA Pata Yamaha with BRIXX WorldSBK Yamaha YZF R1 +17.693
OMNISPORT | 22-05-2021 14:52
“Introvert. Avid gamer. Wannabe beer advocate. Subtly charming zombie junkie. Social media trailblazer. Web scholar.”