Pakistan Cup 2016 has just kicked off yesterday, in the opener Balochistan have managed for a 12 runs win over Punjab in a low scoring match. Today, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will be taking on Islamabad, at same time, same venue.
It will be pertinent to mention here that cricket-enthusiasts around the nation have rightly perceived the PCB’s initiative of arranging a PSL-like tournament within the country. Players were chosen by drafts as they were done in the PSL, and the experienced players of Pakistan Cricket Team are leading 5 sides in the event.
It will be relevant to mention here that Pakistan Cup is the revamped pentagular ODI domestic tournament that happens every year.
As mentioned above this cricketing event is a PSL-like tournament within Pakistan, knowing it Facebook has also availed the option to customize your profile picture to support your favorite team in Pakistan Cup 2016. The feature of customizing the profile picture on Facebook is known as Game Face and that was earlier brought to the cricket fans by FB management for the events like ICC World T20 2016 and IPL 2016.
Customize Facebook Profile Picture to support your team in Pakistan Cup 2016
Change Profile picture to support Balochistan in Pakistan Cup 2016
Change Facebook Profile Picture to support Sindh in Pakistan Cup 2016
Change Facebook profile picture to support Lahore in Pakistan Cup 2016
Change Facebook Profile Picture to support Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Change Facebook Profile Picture to support Islamabad in Pakistan Cup 2016
How to Change Profile Picture to support favorite team in Pakistan Cup 2016?
With clicking on the above photos you can also customize your DP’s to support your favorite in Pakistan Cup, other than that, just move on to Facebook Game Face Page from your Facebook account. Click Here (Facebook Game Face) or add ‘/gameface’ in your URL when you are on Facebook.
- With getting on the Game Face page, select events, click the cricket in the list, like this:
- After selecting cricket you will be right here:
- Click PCB Logo, you will be be having logo on your DP to support your team in Pakistan Cup 2016, you can select or change the team logo by clciking at the arrow head lying underneath it.
- Select time range for this picture to be as your profile picture, by setting you can automatically get back to your earlier DP, select here:
- After setting the photo and time, just click at the option ‘Use as Profile Picture’, by doing so you would have successfully customized your profile picture for Pakistan Cup 2016.