The Spanish Grand Prix is the next round in the Formula One racing calendar, as the world’s fastest drivers descend on Catalonia today.
Max Verstappen has had a great season so far, winning three of the five races on display, but Charles Leclerc is no different.
Monaco won the opening match of the season in Bahrain and also won in Australia.
Lewis Hamilton has had to endure a tough season as Mercedes continues to have porpoise issues.
Hamilton is hoping to secure his second podium of the season in Spain, but his teammate George Russell is also someone he will have to deal with.
It’s bound to be an exciting race, with all the usual twists and turns that a typical Formula 1 weekend highlights.
When is the F1 Spanish Grand Prix?
- The F1 Spanish Grand Prix kicks off at 2pm UK time on Sunday 22nd May.
- The race will be held at the Barcelona-Catalunya Circuit.
- There must be an attendance capacity of 140,000 people at the bidding.
- The first and second exercises will be performed today.
- Qualification and Free Workout 3 will begin on Saturday, May 21st.
On which channel is it active and can it be broadcast live?
- The F1 Spanish Grand Prix will be broadcast live on Sky Sports F1 in the UK.
- You can stream the event from the Sky Go or NOW TV apps, both of which are available for download to your mobile device or tablet.
- Coverage will begin at 12:30 GMT on Sunday, May 22nd.
🏁 F1 calendar 2022: practice times, dates and track information
The complete program of the F1 Spanish Grand Prix
Friday 20 May
- Workout One – 1pm GMT
- Second practice – 4pm GMT
Saturday May 21
- The third exercise – 12 pm GMT
- Qualifiers – 3pm GMT
Sunday May 22
- Spanish Grand Prix – 14:00 GMT
“Devoted bacon guru. Award-winning explorer. Internet junkie. Web lover.”