Undoubtedly, Khan’s are the most prestigious asset of Bollywood, it’s not about all the Khan’s, you know well we are talking about the Khan trio, who rules it over the heart of fans and also over the box office. Their success story is reaching new heights by every passing year and their credibility can’t be objected. As this year in the list of highest paid actors, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan are leading the rest.
As all the three actors were paid around 40-45 cr per film, its sure no awe on it but there are still many big surprises as you will know it about the other highest paid stars of B-town.
While moving further, you also would be quiet sure that the leading ladies of B-town even get less paid then the some of the so called men actors. Although, this indifference of gender even couldn’t be explained by anyone so brush it away and get it on the list.
Here we go!
- Salman Khan (Rs 40-50 cr per film)
- Shah Rukh Khan (Rs 40-45 cr per film)
- Aamir Khan (Rs40-45 cr per film)
- Akshay Kumar (Rs 35-40 cr per film)
- Ajay Devgan (Rs 35-40 cr per film)
- Ranbir Kapoor (Rs 20-25 cr per film)
- Amitabh Bachchan (Rs 20 cr per film)
- Kangana Ranaut (Rs 10-12 cr per film)
- Ranveer Singh (Rs 10 cr per film)
- Kareena Kapoor Khan (Rs 8 cr per film)
- Deepika Padukone (Rs 8 cr per film)
- Priyanka Chopra (Rs 7 cr per film)
- Anushka Sharma (Rs 6-8 cr per film)
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (Rs 5-7 per film)
- Sonam Kapoor (Rs 5 cr per film)
- Varun Dhawan (Rs 3-5 cr per film)
List released by Hindustan Times.