Rally Adventure has revealed the new expansion map – Multiplayer.it
Playground Games developers on Twitter revealed a file a map Complete with Sierra Nova, the new website to be introduced by Rally Adventuresthe second expansion of Forza Horizon 5 It’s all about the crowd.
As we can see in the image below, the map shows the layout of roads and lands, with the names of the different sections indicated. As previously revealed in Sierra Nueva, we will compete in deserts, rocky areas, abandoned quarry and palm jungle. On the map we can also see that there are different areas surrounded by greenery, Lago Azulado to the south and Crateres Secos to the east, with the motocross track a little to the west, which seems to indicate a certain variety in terms of settings.
Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure will be available from March 29th It will be included in the Expansion Pack for sale for €34.99 and Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition for €99.99, and can also be purchased separately for €19.99.
The expansion will be all about rallying, with one attached new career and ten off-road racing cars, you will find the list below:
- 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum
- 1973 Hoonigan Volkswagen Baja Beetle Class 5/1600 “Scumbug”
- 2001 Ford #4 Ford Focus RS
- 2022 Alumicraft #6165 Trick Truck
- 2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Factory Racing Limited Edition
- 2020 Jimco #179 Hammerhead Class 1
- 2019 Jimco #240 Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck
- 2019 Casey Currie Motorsports #4402 Ultra 4 ‘Trophy Jeep’
- 2021 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR Pro 4 Truck
- 2021 Alumicraft #122 Class 1 Buggy
“Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator.”