The president of Polyphony Digital announced that Gran Turismo 7 will be updated soon and bidding will start More prizes players to complete the races. The team apologized to the fans for the game’s balance issues. Let’s see the details of the April 2022 update.
First of all, players who currently own a copy of Gran Turismo 7 will get Million . Credit Package (You must log in by April 25, 2022 to receive it.) Additionally, a patch will arrive – in early April – that will change the way race rewards are handled.
here Changes in the next update From Gran Turismo 7:
- Rewards for events of the second half of global episodes increased by 100%
- Added great rewards to complete the Arena experience with all Gold/Bronze achievements
- Increased rewards for online races
- Eight new 1-hour endurance race events will be added to missions with better rewards
- Maximum unpurchased credits increased from 20 million to 100 million
- Increase the amount of used and legendary cars on offer at any time
Also, by the end of April, they will arrive in Gran Turismo 7 as well new spots Which will add cars, tracks and other repairs.
To continue, there will be Other changes – which have no date at the moment – always intended for Gran Turismo 7:
- Increase the value of limited-time rewards
- New events for the global circuit
- Added 24 hour races to endurance races
- Added time trials and online rewards that vary by difference in score compared to the best times of other players
- Cars can be sold
Finally, the authors thank you for your patience and player feedback. Finally, we point out an anomaly associated with Gran Turismo 7: PSN congratulates you on getting Platinum, even with those who haven’t played.
“Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator.”