PS Plus loved by gamers, Sony reveals the results of a survey about the service –

Sony recently shared a new one Dedicated financial report for PlayStation. Among the various information shared, you can also read that according to the survey, most players are satisfied with it. PS Plus.

Specifically, he mentioned that 72% Of the players who participated in the survey, they said they were satisfied with a score between eight and ten (out of a maximum of ten). And 33% of PS Plus players gave the top rating, rated as “Very Satisfied”.

As you can see below, Sony claims 36% of gamers score play onlineWhile 30% do it for free monthly games. 21% want to take advantage of exclusive discounts, while 13% want access to the cloud storage dedicated to saving data.

Custom PlayStation Report for PS Plus

to March 2022Furthermore, 69% of the subscribers were PS4 players, while the remaining 31% were PS5 players. Obviously, the percentage is mainly conditioned on the number of PS5s in circulation.

PS Plus also saw a file A decrease in the number of subscribers In fiscal 2021, but it came after a year of massive success, conditioned by covid-19 (which forced many people to stay home) and by Fall Guys, which attracted many players as a console exclusive.

Gamers these days are slamming the latest Plus news, but some of the issues turned out to be just a “glitch”, like the case for the extra and deluxe add-on.

See also  Prime Day 2020 networking deals: 3-piece Eero 6 system for $ 279, save $ 24 on a Netgear router and more

Maggie Benson

"Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator."

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button