PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium, February 2023 PS5 and PS4 Games Available Today – Nerd4.life
the new ones PS5 and PS4 games to PlayStation Plus add-ons and premiums to February 2023 Available from today to all subscribers. This month’s collection of new games is arguably one of the best since the launch of Sony’s two-tier subscription service, with 17 games including the critically acclaimed Horizon Forbidden West.
If you missed Sony’s official announcement, here’s the list of games available as of today, Tuesday, February 21, 2023. Let’s start from New additions for PS5 and PS4 For PS Plus Extra and Premium subscribers:
- Horizon Forbidden West – PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4
- The Quarry – PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – PlayStation 4
- Outriders – PS5 and PS4
- Scarlet Nexus – PS5 and PS4
- Borderlands 3 – PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4
- Tekken 7 – PlayStation 4 game
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown – PlayStation 4
- Earth Defense Force 5 – PlayStation 4
- Onikaki – PlayStation 4
- Lost Sphere – PlayStation 4
- I am Setsuna – PlayStation 4
- Forgotten City – PS5 and PS4
We continue with Classics Reserved for PlayStation Premium members:
- The Legend of Dragons – PlayStation 1
- Wild Arms 2 – PlayStation 1
- Harvest Moon: Back to Nature – PlayStation 1
- Destroy all humans! – PS4
Horizon Forbidden West spearheads the undoubtedly new lineup of games for Extra and Premium subscribers, the popular PS5 and PS4 exclusives from Guerrilla Games, which recently celebrated its first anniversary since its launch.
But there are plenty of other meats in the fire. For example, while not very recent, Resident Evil 7, Borderlands 3, and Tekken 7 are thick additions, while fans of Japanese-style RPGs will appreciate the Tokyo RPG Factory signed I am Setsuna, Lost Sphear, and Onikaki.
What do you think, are you satisfied with the February 2023 PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium set? Let us know in the comments below.
“Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator.”