The device that will arrive in July shown from all angles: interesting is the image that highlights the main differences compared to the none (1) that we find on the back, especially with regard to the LED flash which from one becomes double.
The source summarizes the differences in Nothing Phone (2) thus:
- Backlight design – mainly affects the upper part of the rear body, including the area around the dual cameras
- Curved Back: The back cover is slightly curved to be more comfortable
- Curved front: The screen is also slightly curved
- Curved frame: To give continuity to the curved front and rear, the frame also has slightly smooth lines
- Dual LED Flash: One to two LED flashes
- Enhanced Wireless Charging Lights: From one light to multiple lights, so you can customize it
Nothing Phone (2) will be based on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 mobile platform and will have a 6.7-inch screen, 0.15 larger than Nothing Phone (1). The battery will be 4,700 mAh, as confirmed by Carl Pei. Summary of the above:
- Screen: 6.7 inches FHD +
- Mobile platform: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- Battery: 4700 mAh
- Rear cameras: 2 with dual LED flash
CEO Carl Pei did not address on Twitter the Nothing Phone (2) offerings posted online, describing them as forged. He didn’t add anything else, and @OnLeaks responded to the tweet recalling that “Maybe it’s not 100% accurate, but FALSE is actually a bold and false statementThe leaker specifies that the design of the smartphone — as well as other smartphones being shown — was created based on live images of a test unit.
“Food expert. Unapologetic bacon maven. Beer enthusiast. Pop cultureaholic. General travel scholar. Total internet buff.”