Patch notes for Apex Legends Fight Night event
It’s been two long weeks Apex Legends“Pathfinder. Last week, a grappling robot on a hook got a Wonderful short animation About his upbringing story, this week he will have his own in-game event. The new event is called Night fightHe brings some boxing-themed twists to his regular matches Apex Legends.
The biggest change to Fight Night will be the new limited-edition Airdrop Escalation. This new mode will be what developer Respawn Entertainment calls “Takeover” mode, meaning it will replace the regular “Play Apex” mode for a limited time. For the most part, the Airdrop Escalation will be like a regular battle royale, except that it will include more airdrops, all with fully equipped weapons.
Each Airdrop Escalation match will start with a few airdrops spread around the map, and in each round, many other projections will be dropped from orbit to the battlefield. Each will come with premium quality loot and weapons, along with all of its attachments.
As for the Pathfinder-more special parts of the action, there is also Pathfinder’s Town Takeover where players can enter a combat ring to take on each other in hand-to-hand combat. Within the arena, which is called Ring on the map, players will only be able to use their fists as weapons, and no one can shoot or throw grenades for melee county. Anyone who survives can pick up some extra loot and leave the ring with their loot.
Finally, the Fight Night event also includes some balance updates for Apex Legends Including orange for both Rampart and Caustic. There is also a nice quality of life improvement that allows you to use final accelerators automatically without opening your inventory. If your Ultimate is slowing down, all you have to do now is press the button to activate it and your character will use Ultimate Accelerant instead.
To take a look at all the changes that arrived with this patch, you can find the full notes below.
Patch notes for Apex Legends Fight Night event
- Amped Cover: Reduced cooldown from 30 seconds to 20 seconds
- NOx trap: Reduced cooling period from 25s to 20s
- Reduced damage from 22 to 20
- Spread third / fourth pellets to reduce the maximum range of four pellet strokes (it was +/- 7.5 degrees, now +/- 10)
- Lead reserve increased from 175 to 210
Quality of life
- Ultimate Accelerators can now be used without opening your inventory. If your end machine is not currently available, simply press the button (or buttons on the controller) to activate it, and it will pull any accelerator stored in your inventory and use it automatically.
- When you are in a lobby, if a group member leaves your lobby for any reason, all party members will be marked “Not ready”. This should stop unintended releases in the match when your friend is out for a second.
- Added the legendary “Mark all as you see” button. Click this to remove the annoying red dots (I mean useful).
- Performing a ping test on the closest repost beacon (of the spectrum) will now always test connection to the closest beacon unless you have the time to use it before closing the loop above it, rather than moving to the nearest beacon on the next safe loop.
- Now we show you how many Treasure Packs needed to get the next pictorial page. This should make it easier for people pursuing the new piece of knowledge to know how far away they are.
- The caustic should now smash the door with the heirloom hammer instead of his leg, if available.
- We added a small amount of information to the Find Friends box to describe a situation where your friend might not be found due to their EA Account settings.
- Fixed an issue with the Bloodhound UI disappearing after interacting with Horizon Tactical.
- Fixed an issue with the Wraith Gates being destroyed by Trident.
- Fixed an issue with a Bangalore missile passing through hatch doors when closed in Worlds Edge.
- Fixed an issue where Mirage traps were not making footsteps.
- Fixed an issue with the Hack consuming 2 Vault keys if there were 2 keys in Crypto inventory.
- Fixed an issue where the Hack would crash inside Trident when deployed as a Rider and Trident was on a cliff.
- Fixed an issue that caused other players to teleport with the Revenant if they hit the Revenant when it had little health.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow the Revenant to publish the Death Totem while on Trident.
- Fixed a lot of windows in World’s Edge that prevented the Loba Bracelet from passing through.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Rampart to place Sheila while in Phase Runner.
- Fixed an issue where UI elements would remain on screen after using Sheila.
- Fixed an issue with Horizon capabilities not affecting Lifeline’s DOC and Crypto Drone.
“Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator.”