ISLAMABAD: Religiously motivated sit-in ended after Federal government agreed some of the demands of Pro-Qadri protesters.
The demands on which Government and Protesters agreed upon written below:
- No amendment will be made to blasphemy laws.
- Those engage in peaceful protest will be released from captivity.
- The ones convicted blasphemy will be not pardoned.
- Gourth schedule list will be reviewed and the names of innocents will be droped from it.
- Reversal of cases against clerics will be considered and examined.
- In order to prevent airing of obscene/vulgar programmes , Ulema will consult PEMRA with relative evidences.
- Religious bodies will present recommendations to Ministry of Religious Affairs pertaining to the implementation of Nizam-e-Mustafa (PBUH).