July 2nd, 2015:
1) Centaurus Mall Islamabad introduces Entry Coupon of Rs100 for visitors
Centaurus Mall Islamabad has introduced an Entry Coupon of Rs.100 for the visitors in order to ensure the convenience in shopping for its valued customers.
2) Rangers Report: Sindh Government allegedly allotted 44,000 acres of land to Bahria Town
The Sindh government has allotted 44,000 acres of government land to Malik Riaz (owner of Bahria Town), according to a report tabled by the Pakistan Rangers during a meeting of the apex committee in May.
3) Imran Khan’s nephews Azeem, Abdullah released after being arrested over traffic violation
Both the nephews of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran khan are brought before the court for trial of their last night’s brawl with traffic warden.
July 3rd, 2015:
4) PEPCO site hacked as revenge of excessive load shedding
Hackers taking revenge from Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO), hacked their official website, hackers identified themselves as Bilal and Ch3rn0byl.
5) Pakistani hacker Faisal Afzal claims to hack ‘NIT’ Indian website
A Pakistani hacker named Faisal Afzal on Thursday hacked the official website of National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur India that was launched just a day before by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to launch the technological culture in India by the project of Digital India.
6) Forcibly extorting money, 90 days remand for 9 MQM workers issued
An Anti-Terrorism court on Friday directed the Rangers to investigate nine Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) workers for 90 days.
July 4TH, 2015:
7) ‘Udas Naslain’ fame novelist Abdullah Hussain passes away
Prominent Urdu novelist and the industrious brain that produced famous ‘Udas Naslain’, Abdullah Hussain died in Lahore on Saturday.
8) Cleric sentenced to jail for 10 years over hate speech
An anti-terrorism court (ATC) on Friday sentenced a prayer leader of a mosque at Qaimpur Town near Hasilpur, about 90km from here, to 10 years and four months jail for delivering hate speeches after Fajr prayers.
9) PM Nawaz conveys his felicitations to President Obama on US Independence Day
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has conveyed its cordial felicitations on the Independence Day of United States to President Barrack Obama and the whole American nation.
10) Pakistan jumps among world’s top ten stock market performers
After gaining an index of 16 % during the last 12 months, Pakistan has jumped among the world’s top ten stock market performers, said in a recent report by Bloomberg.
July 5TH, 2015:
11) MQM’s Chief Altaf Hussain is guest of MI6 in London, Ex-RAW Chief raised severe allegations
Altaf Hussain is a guest of MI6 in Britain and all questions about him should be answered by MI6,” said former RAW chief in an interview. MI6 is the British Intelligence agency which provides foreign intelligence to the British Government
12) 16th death anniversary of Nishan-e-Haider recipient Captain Karnal Sher Khan to be observed today
Captain Kernal Sher Khan (1970-1999) was a Pakistani army officer who embraced martyrdom during Kargil Conflict, is one of the among ten recipients who were are awarded Pakistan’s highest gallantry award, ‘Nishan-e-Haider’.
July 6TH, 2015:
13) Malala to urge world leaders for $ 39 billion investment in education at Oslo summi
Oslo Education Summit is going to start tomorrow where all the heads of state and education ministers gather and student activist, Malala Yousafzai is going to urge the world leaders to have some more investment in the education sector to provide 12 years of free education to every child of the world.
14) PM Nawaz Sharif left for Norway to attend Oslo Summit
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has left for Norway on Monday to participate in Oslo Summit on Education for Development, reported by Radio Pakistan.
15) I will go to court, if payment is withheld: PTI’s DJ Butt
Muhammad Asif alias DJ Butt, who has been employed to provide sound facility in rallies lad by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), claimed on Monday that Rs 60 millions are due on the party.
July 7TH, 2015:
16) Assets of political parties issued by Election Commission
The Election Commission of Pakistan has issued the details of assets of all the political parties. As per details, out of 307 political parties in total only 73 political parties submitted their details of assets for the year 2013-14.
17) Pak-Lanka 3rd Test: Younis Khan’s rampant 171* brings about series win in Sri Lanka
The backbone of Pakistan batting, Younis Khan’s match winning 171*and Shan Masood’s maiden Test century put Pakistan to make history in Test cricket.
18) Govt announces five public holidays on Eid
Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar on Monday announced five holidays for Eidul Fitr.
July 8TH, 2015:
19) Shahbaz Sharif claims his family pay off all debt
Chief Minister, Mian Shahbaz Sharif has said in a press conference that his family had paid off each single penny of debts that were taken from various banks and they have no more debt to pay to the banks.
20) Govt says Jamaatud Dawa not linked to LeT, won’t be banned
Pakistan lined out the possibility of banning Jamaatud Dawa (JuD) in near future, declaring that it has no links with the terrorist group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT).