August 10, 2015:
1) PM Nawaz Sharif reached Belarus on a three-day official visit
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif reached Belarus today on a three-day official visit.
2) Resolution condemning Kasur child abuse unanimously passed in Senate
The Senate after resuming its session in Islamabad on Monday has passed an unanimous resolution strongly denouncing the abominable incident of child molesting in Kasur district.
3) We are receiving war messages from Pakistan: Ashraf Ghani
Afghan President Ashraf Ghani excoriated Pakistan on Monday about a recently occurred insurgent attacks in the capital city of Afghanistan killing at least 56.
4) Shahid Afridi watches Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Appreciates Salman Khan’s effort for peace
Veteran cricketer Shahid Afridi is seen now days in bringing up his NGO ‘Shahid Afridi Foundation’ with aim ‘Hope-Not Out!’. In a recent function, Shahid Afridi Foundation donated PKR 2 Million to Dar ul Sukun.
August 11, 2015:
5) Social Media grilling Junaid Jamshed, on holding a hand of Hadiqa Kiyani
Singer-turned-preacher Junaid Jamshed is under the radar of severe criticism, J.J who once was a ladies man in his singing days, but the new Junaid Jamshed is not in a good books of many due to his comments on different occasion about woman.
6) “Chand Sitara’ of Shoaib Mansor pefromed by Junaid Jamshed & Salman Ahmad is out
Pepsi Pakistan has released the much anticipated patriotic track with a message for unity, peace, and love by former group members of Vital Signs.
7) We took bold steps to improve relations but Pakistan did not: Abdullah Abdullah
A day after Afghan president slammed Pakistan accusing of sending terrorists to their country, Afghanistan’s Chief Executive Dr Abdullah Abdullah has come with his turn to accuse Pakistan as he said that Pakistan does not support the anti-terrorism campaign run by Kabul.
August 12, 2015:
8) CM Shahbaz’s wife Tehmina Durrani speaks for Kasur incident opposing Punjab government
Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif’s wife Tehmina Durrani seems to be standing in a line different from that of government about Kasur child abuse as she sought military court to deal the case.
9) Sponsored gang arrested, were planning to sabotage 14 August Celebrations in Karachi: ISPR
Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) on Wednesday, in a press release said, Sercurity Forces have busted a foreign funded gang who were planning to sabotage 14 August celebrations in Karachi.
10) Orlando Airport to construct prayer room facilitating Muslim travelers of Emirates
Orlando International Airport is about to add a prayer place for Muslims since Emirates Airlines came up with non-stop flights in an out of Orlando in March.
August 13, 2015:
11) Amir Khan and Manny Pacquiao could have a fight in Dubai
Amir Khan is likely to be offered a battle inside the ring with Manny Pacquiao in Dubai in 2016.
12) Misbah ul Haq ranked first in Telegraph ‘Test Cricket Captains Ranking’
People called him Tuk Tuk but he was the only one who saved his cricket team when it was on the verge of collapse. He is Misbah ul Haq, who took over the Test captaincy in 2010 when three of Pakistan cricket team players had been banned for spot-fixing.
13) PM, parliamentary leaders decide not to accept MQM resignations
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif decided after having met with parliamentary leaders of different political parties that Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) lawmaker’s resignations from the assemblies won’t be accepted.
August 14, 2015:
14) Pakistan celebrates 69th Independence Day today
The Pakistani nation celebrate its 69th Independence Day today with all traditional zeal and fervor pledging afresh to make the country a true Islamic welfare state as envisioned by its founding leader Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
15) Federal minister Mushahidullah claims ex-ISI head orchestrated sit-ins: Interview
Senior leader of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz and Federal Minister Senator Mushahidullah Khan has alleged that the former DG ISI Lt. General (R) Zaheerul Islam and some Pak Army generals have encouraged Imran Khan’s and Tahirul Qadri’s protests so that they can exert greater influence over Sharif’s government or depose him.
16) Mime through Time Pakistani Version on Independence day by Ayesha Haq & fellows
Mime Through Time by SketchShe in which they successfully depicted the trends of English music over the course of time. It was instant hit on the internet. Shae-lee, Lana and Madison, makers of video appreciated by the viewers.
August 15, 2015:
17) Story about any tape recodring is baseless, founded & farthest: Asim Bajwa ISPR
Inter-Servicers Public Relations (ISPR) department head, Major General Asim Bajwa on Saturday refuted all the rumors regarding the alleged involvement of former head of Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) General (r) Zaheer-ul-Islam was behind the sit-ins led-by PTI chairman Imran Khan and PAT cheif Tahir-ul-Qadri last year.
18) PM Nawaz, Narendra Modi exchange felicitation on Independence Day
In an exchange of letters to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the PM of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif extended felicitations on the occasion of India’s Independence Day on Saturday.
August 16, 2015: .
19) Suicide attack at Punjab Interior Minister Shuja Khanzada’s party office
At least, five killed and 25 injured in a suicide attack at the political office of Punjab Interior Minister Col. (R) Shuja Khanzada situated in Attock, reported by Radio Pakistan.
20) NA-19 Haripur by-elections: Polling underway in 513 polling stations
After the order of Election Tribunal of the Supreme Court of Pakistan for re-polling in NA-19 Haripur.