July 21, 2015:
1) Operation against terrorists producing desired results: COAS
Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif has said that counter-terrorism operations in tribal areas by law-enforcement agencies are producing the expected results. He lauded at the achievements by the troops.
2) Reaction on social media over Juniad Jamshed’s controversial statement regarding women
Junaid Jamshed is in hot water again for making another controversial statement regarding women. He made a statement on a TV show, “God dislikes that any woman should be named in the Quran”.
July 22, 2015:
3) Nawaz Sharif sends mangoes to PM Modi
Prime Minister of Pakistan Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif has sent mangoes to Indian Preimer Narenda Modi
4) Bahira Town’s Malik Riaz shares blackmailing video and files case
Chairman of Bahria Town Malik Riaz Hussain has filed FIR at the Lohi Bher Police Station, Islamabad against people he alleges blackmailing him for last six years.
5) Supreme Court halts Aasia Bibi’s execution
Supreme Court of Pakistan on Wednesday halted the execution of Aasia Bibi, she was convicted on blasphemy charges, Lahore High Court (LHC) has found her guilty and sentenced her to death.
July 23, 2015:
6) Election 2013 probe: JC rejects PTI rigging allegations, says Ahsan Iqbal
7) Pakistan enters into new era after JC report: Nawaz Sharif addres to Nation
Prime Minister of Pakistan Muhammad Nawaz Sharif while addressing to the nation said, Pakistan enters into news era after Judicial Commission report.
8) Salman Khan wants to meet a Pakistani reporter Chand Nawab
Salman Khan has expressed his desire to meet the Pakistani reporter Chand Nawab and he is making necessary arrangements, Times of India reported.
July 24, 2015:
9) BlackBerry Enterprise Services to be banned in Pakistan at PTA directives
Owing to security reasons, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority has asked all cellular companies working in the country to put a full stop at offering Blackberry Enterprise Services to all its enterprise customers.
10) US to give $337 million to Pakistan under CSF as military aid
Washington is likely to grant $337 million to Pakistan under the Coalition Support Fund in the upcoming days.
11) Nawaz Sharif visits flood-hit areas of Rahim Yar Khan
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Friday visited flood-hit areas in the district of Rahim Yar Khan.
12) Politicians asks Imran Khan to apologies to nation for baseless allegations
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan is in hot water as he is facing criticism and in encirclement for not proving the three allegations he had made on the 2013 General Elections. Judicial Commission has gave clean chit to 2013 General Elections by rejecting the all three allegations of PTI.
July 25, 2015:
13) Imran Khan accepts JC report but have reservations
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan in a official response after Judicial Commission report on alleged rigging on general election 2013 said his party has accepted the report but have reservations.
14) Gawadar Port and CPEC will be built at all cost: COAS Raheel Sharif
(DG ISPR) Maj.General Asim Bajwa in a series of tweets from official twitter accounts told that COAS Raheel Sharif has inspected the under construction roads of CPEC at Punjur city of Baluchistan province, Chief said, Gawadar Port&CPEC will be built as the most strategic deep sea port in the region at all cost.
15) Pakistan team’s visit to Zimbabwe delayed
Scheduled visit to Zimbabwe of Pakistan cricket team has been delayed, which was likely to take place in August to September of this year.
July 26, 2015:
16) State Bank India’s biggest blunder: Poor woman’s account filled with Rs 95,000 cr
The news which left many eyes stun, a poor women who just opened her account few days back, with minimal amount of 2000. Her eyes pooped out while she saw her current account status, you couldn’t believe, she having 95,000 cr in her account.
July 27, 2015:
17) Consumers will soon use Urdu version of WhatsApp in Pakistan
WhatsApp Translation Administrator, Ahsan Saeed has announced that an Urdu Version of WhatsApp will soon be available for the consumers on the Android platform.
18) Boxer Aamir Khan celebrates Birthday of his wife Faryal in Dubai, will soon visit Pakistan
Amir Khan is an British-Pakistani professional boxer, was born 8 December 1986. He is a former two time world champion, having won the WBA, WBA (Super) and IBF Light Welterweight titles
19)Karachi is fifth most polluted city in the world: WHO report