OnePlus Nord 2 5G: Update news
As usual, its update, complete with a full changelog, was announced on the official Chinese House Forum. Already available for both global and Indian models, the new update of OnePlus Nord 2 5G fetch copy OxygenOS A.09.20.0 Update.
While presenting itself as an update in the name of improvements, there are some improvements to emphasize the community app (whose notifications have been improved) and attention and above all the photographic sector, with improvements in general performance but also in the HDR functionality.
Here is the full official change:
- Improve the notification feature of the community app
- System stability improved and known issues fixed
- HDR experience has been improved
- Camera performance is further improved
- Fixed an issue where Wi-Fi hotspot could not be enabled
- Improve the UI effect, bring a better experience
- Improved loading speed of preview images
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and Samsung Galaxy A51: Updates News
As you can see from the screenshots below, Samsung Galaxy S20 fan edition receive Security patch From August 2021. update was Already appeared on Qualcomm 4G version The device is now running for this Exynos. In this case, 356MB of OTA files presents the G780FXXU5CUG6 firmware. In general, only the 5G model is missing.
related Samsung Galaxy A51, the OTA file it receives is more important – 845MB – however, with the A515FXXU5EUG3 firmware, it stops at SMR (Security Maintenance Release) for a month July 2021. At the moment, it is not clear if there will be other news in addition to the security patches.
Huawei Watch 3 and Huawei Watch 3 Pro: update news
Here we are, then, to the August 2021 update for the Huawei Watch 3 series. This is a big notes update (267MB) and a preliminary to the firmware release. 18.104.22.168 (C00E179R1P179). The update improves the overall user experience of the two wearables with HarmonyOS 2 by working on improvements and adding new functions.
As for news, the Huawei Watch Series 3 gains new customizable watch face videos, a volume control panel, support for a function that lets you silence a call by simply flipping your wrist, the AI Life app, and more. As for the improvements, they mainly concern the weather widget and the message notification function. For more details, you can refer to Change Complete below:
- Additional support for DIY video watch faces.
- Additional support for rotating your wrist to mute incoming calls.
- Several preloaded watch faces have been added to the watch’s ultra long battery life mode.
- Added support to configure the time until Do Not Disturb mode is activated.
- Extremely long battery life and WiFi buttons have been added to the shortcut menu.
- Weather widget is optimized to speed up positioning and updating.
- Improved message notification feature to support ringtone notifications.
How to update OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, A51, Huawei Watch 3/3 Pro
Not all of the updates described are (already) available in Europe. In any case, you can perform a manual search using the following paths:
- per OnePlus,”Settings > System > system update“.
- at Samsung,”Settings > Software updates > Download and install“.
- For Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro, before proceeding, Huawei recommends checking that the remaining battery percentage is at least 20%. To update the device, simply connect it to your smartphone using the Huawei Health app, open the application, touch the item “Devices” and then the name of the device, select “Update Firmware” and then follow the on-screen instructions.
“Food expert. Unapologetic bacon maven. Beer enthusiast. Pop cultureaholic. General travel scholar. Total internet buff.”