Nintendo Switch OLED Model Finally official: The new version of the hybrid console was announced by Nintendo with Trailer for a movie Which you can see above and date Directorset for October 8.
So it’s not called the Nintendo Switch Pro and it won’t be released in September, but Bloomberg and other sources came very close to reporting information about the new model for the Nintendo platform.
“The Nintendo Switch family is expanding once again!” Read the video summary. “The Nintendo Switch (OLED model) coming October 8 combines the versatility of the Nintendo Switch with a new 7-inch OLED display, a wider adjustable stand, and more.”
we read Official press release With all the case details on the Nintendo Switch OLED:
The Nintendo Switch family is about to expand once again. With the Nintendo Switch (OLED model), available from October 8, gamers will have an additional option to enjoy the extensive catalog of Nintendo Switch titles.
The Nintendo Switch (OLED model) is similar in size to the Nintendo Switch, but includes one 7-inch OLED screen Rich colors and high contrast.
The Nintendo Switch (OLED model) also features a wider, adjustable stand, for tabletop placement, a new dock with LAN port for steady online gaming sessions, 64GB of internal memory and built-in speakers with sound optimized for portable and tabletop modes.
Just like the Nintendo Switch, the Nintendo Switch (OLED model) allows users to play on TV and share Joy-Con controllers to create fun multiplayer sessions.
Also, like the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite, the Nintendo Switch (OLED model) offers great versatility, allowing you to play both indoors and out. At launch, the console will also be available with a kit that includes a Nintendo Switch case (OLED model) and a console screen protector film.
The Nintendo Switch (OLED model) will appear on October 8, coinciding with Metroid Dread, a follow-up to Metroid Fusion. Thanks to the new console’s OLED display, fans of Samus Aran’s adventures, which started with Metroid for NES, will be able to enjoy a more immersive experience.
The Nintendo Switch (OLED model) brings improvements to all three Nintendo Switch game modes:
- TV mode: With the Nintendo Switch console (OLED model) inserted into the stand, you can play Nintendo Switch titles on your TV screen. With the built-in LAN port, users have an additional way to connect to the Internet.
- Table top placement: By opening the stand on the back of the console, you can use the built-in display to play multiplayer games with the two included Joy-Con controllers. The wider adjustable stand allows you to position the console more steadily and allows you to choose your preferred viewing angle.
- mobile mode: Users can take the console wherever they go and play multiplayer locally or online with friends. The 7-inch OLED display produces rich colors with high contrast.
At launch, the console will be available in a . format two colors:
- White Nintendo Switch (OLED model), with white Joy-Con controllers, black console body and white base.
- Nintendo Switch (OLED model) neon red/neon blue, with neon red and neon blue Joy-Con controller, black main console body and black base.
All consoles Joey Con For existing Nintendo Switches compatible with this new model. In addition, the Nintendo Switch (OLED model) allows you to play the entire catalog of Nintendo Switch titles.
Anyone who purchases this new console and wants to transfer their downloadable games and save data from another Nintendo Switch can find more information about the transfer process on the How to Transfer Your User Data page of Customer Service.
The Nintendo Switch (OLED model), available October 8, includes a 7-inch OLED display with rich color and high contrast, a wider adjustable stand for tabletop placement, a new base with LAN port and more. Like the Nintendo Switch, the Nintendo Switch (OLED model) lets you play in TV, laptop, and tabletop mode.
“Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator.”