A few days after the release October security patch for Pixel smartphonesAnd the The Google I decided to focus on The entire Google Play ecosystem (i.e. Store and Play Services for all Android devices): Here, then The October update for the operating system is now available.
As mentioned, this update It’s not just the Play Store app Which we find in all Android smartphones, but Even Google Play Serviceswhich is the chain of services that allow applications to integrate with the Google ecosystem, especially in the case of this update, Android TV and Google TV devices.
Google Play October 2022 system update comes with it Android TV bug fixesmany Improvements to downloading and installing apps through the Play Store And finally a reminder of system updates that are not yet installed on Android TV.
This is the full update for the update:
- critical fixes
- [TV] Bug fixes for related system management and diagnostic services.
- Google Play Store
- New features to help you discover the apps and games you love.
- Improvements enabling faster and more reliable downloads and installations.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to protect your device.
- Various performance improvements, bug fixes, and improvements in security, stability, and accessibility.
- system administration
- System management services updates that improve device performance and network usage.
- [TV] Added a reminder window for pending system updates.
All changes will be implemented on Android TV starting from Version 40.22 of Google Play Serviceswhile Play Store improvements and improvements will be rolled out with Google Play Store 32.5. To force the update to be installed manually, just go to Settings > Google > More > System updates.
“Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator.”