Summer 2022 delta It will provide passengers with more routes and destinations to Europe, as well as more opportunities to enjoy the carrier’s premium cabin – with 143% more seats compared to summer 2021.
“Delta has focused on rebuilding its network to provide passengers with easy and convenient access to wherever they want to go, and this summer we will deliver on that promise by offering up to 74 daily flights to 21 European destinations from 10 US gates,” he said. Joe Esposito, Senior Vice President – Delta Network Planning. “We have also speeded up improvements on our aircraft so that passengers can enjoy a more comfortable journey, including an offer of more seats on the Delta Premium Select, available on nearly all flights to Europe in the coming months.”.
The company has already added multi-frequency flights to major European cities, resumed routes and introduced modern aircraft. The latest updates to the Delta summer schedule include new links between New York-JFK, Stockholm (ARN) Starting from 1st of June and in between Salt Lake City and London Heathrow (LHR) Starting May 14th.
Thanks to Delta’s partnerships with Air France, KLM and Virgin Atlantic, travelers can access nearly 200 other destinations in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and India from 19 US cities.
• As the largest transatlantic airline from New York – JFK and Boston, Delta will operate up to 27 daily flights to 20 European destinations from New York JFK, including resuming pre-coronavirus connections to Zurich, Brussels, Edinburgh and Copenhagen. The company will also operate from New York two flights per day to Rome, one flight per day to Venice and 12 flights per week to Milan.
• From Boston, Delta will operate up to nine daily flights to nine transatlantic destinations, including Rome, offering nearly 5,000 more seats each week compared to summer 2019.
• Delta is also the largest airline in the southeastern United States, operating up to 17 flights per day from Atlanta to 14 destinations across the Atlantic, including triple daily flights to Amsterdam, as well as two daily flights to London and Rome and daily flights to Milan and Venice.
• From Detroit and Minneapolis, the hubs of the Midwest Delta, the company will operate up to 14 daily non-stop flights to the company’s global hubs in Amsterdam, London and Paris, as well as a daily service to Frankfurt, Munich and Reykjavik.
• On the West Coast of the United States, the airline will operate a twice-daily line to Amsterdam from Seattle Center and one daily line to London and Paris. From Salt Lake City, the carrier will offer a daily non-stop flight to its three transatlantic hubs. Delta will also return to operate the daily flight from Portland to Amsterdam.
With the return of international travel, Delta passengers on nearly all flights to Europe will be able to experience new travel experiences on the refurbished fleets of Airbus A330 and Boeing 767-300 aircraft, which now offer a consistent onboard experience, with a choice of four cabins: Delta One or Delta One Suite, Delta Premium Select, Delta Comfort + and the main cabin. Both types of aircraft have been refurbished with new toilets and LED cabin lighting.
Choose Delta Premium, the carrier’s premium economy cabin, includes more space to relax and stretch with a wider seat, deeper irons, and adjustable footrests and footrests. Passengers will be able to watch Delta’s best-in-class entertainment on larger screens and charge their devices with internal power and USB ports. They will also receive a set of new amenities, noise canceling headphones, and a soft foam blanket and pillow to arrive at their destination relaxed and rejuvenated. The Delta Premium Select flight experience will be enhanced later this year.
Even those who travel in Delta One You’ll find new amenities and interests, including: someone somewhere’s handcrafted amenity kit, soft, comfy bedding made from recycled materials, more pre-boot drinks, new appetizers, a three-course meal and irresistible desserts, including A cup of handmade ice cream.
Delta Fly ReadySMThe company’s digital tool that helps passengers check that they meet the requirements to reach their destination before traveling, was recently updated with an improved experience for travelers on international routes. The update introduced a more personalized view of destination travel requirements, an all-new design with a more responsive and intuitive interface on mobile devices, and easier-to-use features that let you better manage your documents.
Delta flights from Italy summer 2022:
Milan – New York JFK: Annual – Daily.
Milan – New York JFK: from 07/05 – 5 times a week.
Milan – Atlanta: from 02/05 – 5 times a week, daily from June.
Rome – New York JFK: Annual – Daily.
Rome – New York JFK: 10/4 – 3 times a week in April, 5 in May and 1 day in June.
Rome – Atlanta: annual – daily.
Rome – Atlanta: from 05/07 – 5 times a week, daily in June.
Rome – Boston: from 06/05 – 5 times a week, daily in June.
Venice – New York JFK: from 06/05 – 5 times a week and daily in June.
Venice – Atlanta: from 27/05 – daily.
(Delta Air Lines Press Office – Image credits: Delta Airlines)
“Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator.”