Modified Google 8.1 camera brings Pixel 5 features to non-Pixel devices
Google’s image processing algorithms have been widely praised, which is the reason that modified Google Camera apps are so sought after by smartphone camera enthusiasts. Google Camera 8.0 version was introduced with the Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G added a host of useful features – like Storage save mode – which eventually rolled out to older pixels with version 8.1. Now, the developers have released a modified version of Google Camera 8.1 that also works on non-Pixel devices.
PX Mod v8.1 comes from the developer Ornex 05, Which was based on Google Camera 8.1.008. This means that you should be able to try new features like Cinematic And the audio zoom on your non-Pixel device.
Here is the complete change:
• All necessary repairs have been added to the first start
• Added “color shift” to fix saturation on devices with faded colors
• An option has been added to disable tracking focus
• An option has been added to disable animation
• Added OPModes to fix EIS
• Buttons have been added in the dropdown menu to enable / disable AWB
• Deactivating Saber on unsupported sensors
• Added option to choose between Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586 and IMX686 AWB
Improved colors on Mi Note 10
• An option has been added to disable Synthetic Fill Flash
• An option has been added to disable automatic night vision on the profile picture and photo
You can download the latest PX Mod APK from Gcam Hub is useful. While it should work on most devices, the developer states that it may not work on some Samsung, OnePlus, and Snapdragon-845 smartphones.
“Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator.”