Time to move your iPhone device ($ 699, at Amazon) Boring home screen. An apple It finally makes it possible to manipulate your interface, and make it unique to you. create a file , But you have to follow some steps to achieve this with the help of two apps.
Read on and we’ll show you how to customize the way your iPhone home screen icons look, give them completely different names and change their size and color – without rooting the device or operating surfaces and launchers.
How to change the way your app icons appear on the iPhone
The new iOS 14 update finally allows you to customize the apps to your liking. Here’s how.
1. Open Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it’s already pre-installed).
2. Tap on the plus icon in the top right corner.
3. Determine Add an action.
4. In the search bar, type Open the app And select a file Open the app Implementation.
5. Faucet Choose And select the application you want to customize. For example, Facebook, Spotify, or the Messages app.
6. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner. From here, enter a name for the shortcut and click Add to home screen.
7. Where the home screen name and icon appear, rename the shortcut to whatever you want.
8. After that, go to the Safari app to find a new icon image. You can search for something like the aesthetic of the Facebook icon. When you find a picture you like, save it to your photos.
9. Return to the Shortcuts app and tap on the current icon. Determine Choose an image And tap on the image you just saved. You can enlarge or reduce the image. Faucet Choose.
10. Faucet Add.
Now you have dedicated apps on your phone. The original apps will remain on the phone, but you can store them in a folder.
Change the iPhone home screen design with this app
You don’t need to look at rows of apps on your iPhone anymore. Here’s how to change the home screen display using an app.
1. Download Widgetsmith app On your iPhone.
2. In the app, specify the size of the widget you want to customize – your options are Small, Medium, and Large.
3. Tap on the widget to customize it. You can change font and colors. Faucet save when you finish.
4. Go to your home screen and press and hold an app. Faucet Edit home screen.
5. Tap on the plus icon in the upper left corner and search for Widgetsmith. Click on the icon.
6. Select the widget size you want to add to your home screen and tap Add widget.
7. You can change the widget by pressing the application and selecting Edit the widget. That’s all! Now your home screen has different sized icons for a custom look.
Note that for now, you can only customize the following apps: weather (with a premium subscription), calendar, world time, reminders, health, astronomy, tides (with a premium subscription) and photos.
Want to know more about the new iOS 14 update? paying off(New widget on your iPhone) and . Also, take a look at these .
“Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator.”