update for Resident Evil 2, 3 and 7 on me computer gave a lot Problemsso Capcom decided that Restore previous versions Games, and thus those in which ray tracing is not introduced.
The update for Resident Evil 2, 3 and 7 was released two days ago, and it was about to activate ray tracing In the three episodes and to introduce a series of technical improvements that, it seems, were indigestible for most PC users.
“Due to the overwhelming response from the Steam community, we have decided to reactivate previous versions of games that do not include ray tracing or enhanced 3D audio,” said Capcom’s Twitter post.
So, if you, like the majority of users, notice an excessive decrease in performance After the update, here’s how to go back to the previous version of Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3 or Resident Evil 7 biohazard.
- Click Library in the Steam client.
- Right-click on the game and select Properties.
- From the dropdown list select Beta.
- From the scroll menu select “dx11_non-rt”. No password needed.
- Close the popup and let the Steam client update the game automatically.
- You should be able to run the game normally once the update is complete.
- Please note that some in-game options will be reset due to the rollback process.
“Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator.”