Looking for expert advice to buy the best laptops under 500 dollars? Experts are here 🙂
You will invest your hard earned money buying this laptops under 500 dollars and I don’t want you to regret it. That is why I have spent a lot of time researching, reviewing, and comparing. To finally get to this list!
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L, Silver
18 used from $349.00
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
HP 14 Series 14" Laptop AMD Athlon 3020e 4GB RAM 64GB eMMc Snowflake White - AMD Athlon 3020e Dual-core - AMD Radeon Graphics - HP TrueVision 720p HD Camera - Windows 10 Home in S Mode - 10 hr ba
3 used from $269.00
- Processor Manufacturer: AMD
- Processor Type: Athlon
- Processor Generation: -
- Processor Model: 3020e
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
Newest HP Pavilion Intel Pentium Silver N5000 4GB 128GB SSD Windows 10 Laptop Red
1 used from $369.99
- 15.6" HD LED Display (1366 x 768), SVA, BrightView, micro-dge, WLED-backlit.
- Intel Quad Core Pentium Silver Processor N5000 (1.1GHz, up to 2.7GHz)
- 4GB DDR4-2400 Memory; 128GB SSD.
- Intel UHD Gaphics 605, HDMI, HD Webcam, DTS Studio Sound, Intel HD Graphics 620
- 1 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.1, 1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Win 10 Home 64-bits, weighs 3.95 lbs.
2020 HP 14 inch HD Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020 up to 2.8 GHz, 4GB DDR4, 64GB eMMC Storage, WiFi 5, Webcam, HDMI, Windows 10 S /Legendary Accessories (Google Classroom or Zoom Compatible) (White)
- PROCESSOR:Intel Celeron N4020 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores)
- MEMORY: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s. 1 x 4 GB; STORAGE: 64 GB eMMC
- DISPLAY: 14" diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
- Ports: 1 X USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 2 X USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A; 1 X AC smart pin; 1 X HDMI; 1 X headphone/microphone combo; 1 X multi-format SD media card reader; 1 X HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Home in S Mode. Accessories: Legendary Computer Travel Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port Fitting up to 15.6 Inch Laptop, Legendary Mousepad
HP Stream 11.6-inch HD Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC, Windows 10 Home in S Mode with Office 365 Personal for 1 Year (11-ak0020nr, Diamond White)
13 used from $229.00
- STUDY, STREAM, SHARE: Between home, school and work, you need a PC that won't quit. Post, play and stay productive all day with the affordable and portable HP Stream 11
- KEEP YOUR PROJECTS SAFE: Experience peace of mind that comes with the most secure Windows ever built with Office, Microsoft Edge, Bing Search, Windows Defender and more
- OFFICE 365 FOR ONE YEAR: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year
- PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 Processor, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- DISPLAY: 11.6-inch diagonal HD AntiGlare WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768); 73% screen to body ratio
2020 Newest Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15" HD Touch Screen Laptop, Intel 10th Gen Dual-Core i3-1005G1 CPU, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCI-e SSD, Webcam, WiFi 5, Bluetooth, Windows 10 S - Almond
2 used from $495.99
- 15.6" touch screen for hands-on control
- 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 processor
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking; 256GB Solid State Drive (PCI-e)
- HDMI output expands your viewing options; Wireless/Wired connectivity (WiFi 5 - 802.11 ac); Built-in HD webcam with microphone
- Windows 10 Home in S mode
HP Chromebook 14-inch HD Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC, Chrome (14a-na0010nr, Mineral Silver)
7 used from $280.00
- Google Play Store: The millions of Android apps you know and love on your phone and tablet can now run on your Chrome device without compromising their speed, simplicity or security
- Sleek, responsive design: Keep going comfortably with the backlit keyboard and multi-touch touchpad that supports four finger gestures set in a sleek design for moving from room to room or on the road
- Binge watch while you work: Equipped with an Intel(R) processor, 14" display, stereo speakers tuned by audio experts at B&O and a long battery life to get more done while having fun
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass in this ENERGY STAR(R) certified, EPEAT(R) Silver registered Chromebook
- Dual-core Intel(R) processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
ASUS F512JA-AS34 VivoBook 15 Thin And Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD Display, Intel i3-1005G1 CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint, Windows 10 Home in S Mode, Slate Gray
8 used from $428.00
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
2020 HP 15.6" HD LED Display Laptop, Intel Pentium Gold 6405U Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD, HDMI, Webcam, WI-FI, Windows 10 S, Scarlet Red
1 used from $394.99
- Do more of what you love. Allday long. Designed to keep you productive and entertained from anywhere, the HP 15-inch laptop combines long lasting battery life with a sleek and portable, micro-edge bezel design.
- Processor: Intel Pentium Gold 6405U Dual-core Processor, Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 605 integrated
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) Internal storage: 128 GB SATA 3 M.2 SSD; Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo; Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN; No Optical drive
- Display: 15.6-inch diagonal HD, SVA, BrightView, micro-edge, WLED-backlit Non-touch Display; Camera: HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphones; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 RJ-45; 1 AC smart pin; 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo; Dual speakers; 1 multi-format SD media card reader; Full size non-backlit keyboard
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home in S mode; 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion battery; Battery life: Up to 10 hours and 45 minutes (video playback) Up to 9 hours (wireless streaming); Product weight: 3.93 lb
ASUS L203MA-DS04 VivoBook L203MA Laptop, 11.6” HD Display, Intel Celeron Dual Core CPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, USB-C, Windows 10 Home In S Mode, Up To 10 Hours Battery Life, One Year Of Microsoft 365
22 used from $229.00
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Display with HD webcam
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- 64GB emmC Flash Storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S mode (upgradeable to Windows 10 Home)
laptops under 500 dollars Buyer’s Guide 2020
I have spent a long time including the above laptops under 500 dollars. Just to mention, I went through about 37 hours, 128 Product to buy and test 4 of the laptops under 500 dollars I listed.
When buying a laptops under 500 dollars, there are always a few things to keep in mind. I want to share it with you. If you are not convinced by the list above, you can check these factors and find the laptops under 500 dollars that best suits your needs. So should I start?
No matter what you buy, the price of the product is one of the most important things and the same applies to laptops under 500 dollars. Most laptops under 500 dollarss are in the price range of high to low. The best laptops under 500 dollars is listed on the top of list. If the budget doesn’t matter, I recommend you choose the first product.
You can opt for the second place. It’s as good as the first one, but costs a lot less. However, if the budget is a big problem and you are looking for the cheapest laptops under 500 dollars, you should choose one that costs around.
2. Do you have what you need?
It is important that the laptops under 500 dollars you buy contains all the features you are looking for. Because if you don’t meet your requirements, how would it be best for you? If you are looking for something future-proof. The first model I listed is the best overall and has all the features you should be looking for in a laptops under 500 dollars.
Make a list of all the items you are looking for in a laptops under 500 dollars and then compare them with the models listed. If it suits your functional requirements, you should check the price. If it fits your budget, check out the other benefits laptops under 500 dollars has to offer. If you have any additional benefits that may be useful to you, hooray! You have just found the best laptops under 500 dollars test available for your budget.
3. The brand is important!
I always recommend my readers to choose the laptops under 500 dollars that comes from a well-known brand. Because it will not only be excellent in terms of product quality, but will also offer better customer support that can come in handy if there is a problem with the laptops under 500 dollars keyword in the future. A brand may be great in US or around the world, but if it doesn’t offer a service near you, it can be a problem. So when choosing a brand, make sure that the customer service or support center is nearby.
4. Check offers
Back then, you had to go to different stores to find out the exact price of the laptops under 500 dollars, and in some cases there were very few local stores. However, with an increase in e-commerce websites like Amazon US, you can always get the best laptops under 500 dollars test at a very reliable price. For this reason, I have inserted the link to the Amazon list of products. If this is not urgent, you can wait a few days to check.
5. Guarantee items!
laptops under 500 dollarss from well-known brands are not easily damaged, and even if they do, there is a guarantee that you can repair for free if there is a problem with the manufacturer or a malfunction for no reason. However, if you buy laptops under 500 dollarss from unknown brands that are not guaranteed, there is a good chance that you will end up spending a large amount on repairs and maintenance.
6. Read the reviews
The best way to recognize the laptops under 500 dollars keyword is to try or use it. But that is not possible. However, there are many customer reviews that explain the pros and cons that can be really helpful. Since this post is all about helping you find the best laptops under 500 dollars test, I can’t end up writing detailed reviews for each of the products. For this reason, until I get detailed product reviews, my suggestion would go through the actual customer reviews on Amazon.
7. Trustworthy seller
This is usually not the case, but I have had some bad experiences looking for a laptops under 500 dollars in the offline market. They told me that the model I buy is from a well-known brand. After using it for 2 months when I encountered a problem with the product, I contacted the service center and was made aware that the laptops under 500 dollars I was wearing was not really made for you by the service and is a first copy.
Following my advice, I would like to ask you to ensure that you shop from reliable sellers like Amazon and other popular stores that offer excellent customer support! In the event of such a scam, you can contact Amazon – report fraudulent activity, help other people avoid the purchase, and also get a refund.
I hope I could help you find the best laptops under 500 dollars test in US for 2020. Write a comment if I was helpful so that I could stay motivated and find many more guides for different products on the market. If I wasn’t helpful, you could still contact me and point out the mistakes I made (I’m open to accepting them publicly.)