The PV bonus is an incentive that can be used by those who want to install PV solar panels in their homes. Let us see in the following article what are the details of the utility and when it can be used.
The PV Reward 2022 May be required in case Installing photovoltaic solar panels by ordinary citizens. In order to benefit from the measure, however, the intervention must necessarily be linked to one house bonus Valid this year.
Let’s see in detail how the PV bonus works.
PV Bonus 2022: Amounts and How It Works
The PV Reward 2022 It is an incentive that can be requested both supply Of theSolar panel installationbut just in case you decide to use some of the house bonus Also confirmed for this year. The alternatives and the relative extent of the support are:
- if you choose Superbonosyou can recover 110% Expenses incurred in 5 years, as a deduction on the invoice or through a credit transfer;
- On the other hand, if it is decided to associate the interference with Renewal Bonusthe deduction that will be recovered in 10 years on the tax return is equal to 50%with a maximum total expenditure that cannot exceed 96,000 euros.
PV Bonus 2022: When does it expire?
The The deadlines To take advantage of the PV bonus varies by type The property where you intend to install solar panels:
- 30 June 2022 for work in individual buildings;
- December 31, 2022 For works in individual buildings if the CILA is submitted on September 30, 2021 or formal procedures for obtaining the qualification have begun;
- December 31, 2022 To work in individual premises used as the main residence for those whose ISEE does not exceed 25 thousand euros;
- December 31, 2023 for business in condominiums with super bonus 110%, December 31, 2024 with super bonus 70% and December 31, 2025 with super bonus 65%;
- June 30, 2023 for the work of the IACP and Cooperatives;
- December 31, 2023 For work carried out by the IACP and cooperatives if at least 60% of the total intervention was carried out in June 2023.
“Explorer. Devoted travel specialist. Web expert. Organizer. Social media geek. Coffee enthusiast. Extreme troublemaker. Food trailblazer. Total bacon buff.”