The application window for the 2022 Hotel Bonus, the subsidy for Italian accommodation facilities carrying out certain types of interventions, opened on February 28. Let’s see how the scale works and who can order it.
Hotel Reward 2022: pound Orders can be sent From February 28 to 17 on March 30, 2022by contacting the site Invitalia And fill out the application in the appropriate section.
The exemption, which consists of a tax credit and a non-repayable grant, can be obtained for certain purposes Types of Interventions: Let’s see what it is.
Hotel Bonus 2022: Orders until March 30th
The Hotel Rewards It is an incentive provided by Decree-Law No. 152/2021 in the implementation of the PNRR, and provides for the possibility of using a tax credit up to 80% and Non-repayable scholarship of up to 50% of the expenses incurred to implement certain types of interventions.
Read also: Hotel Rewards 2022: Requirements, Amounts, and Acceptable Business
window to display Orders It opened at 12 noon on February 28 and will close at 5 pm on March 30. Requests should be sent in the appropriate section at Invitalia websiteafter authentication via SPID, CIE or CNS.
The Ministry of Tourism, within 60 days of the March 30 deadline, will respond and publish the list of beneficiaries and the relative amounts due.
Hotel Reward 2022: Acceptable Amounts and Expenses
As for the exaggerated payable, Non-repayable contributions They can access it 40 thousand euros For the applicant, the following amounts shall be added to it, in the presence of special conditions:
- €30,000 If the work of digitization and innovation of structures in terms of technology and energy is equal to at least 15% of the total intervention;
- 20000 Euro For women and young entrepreneurs (up to 35 years old);
- 10,000 euros For companies or companies with operational headquarters in the regions of Abruzzo, Basilicata, Calabria, Campania, Molise, Puglia, Sardinia and Sicily.
under the Interventions that give the right to support:
- Energy Efficiency
- Earthquake redevelopment
- Remove architectural barriers.
- thermal baths
- restructuring interventions;
- Expenses for professional services related to all of the above interventions.
“Explorer. Devoted travel specialist. Web expert. Organizer. Social media geek. Coffee enthusiast. Extreme troublemaker. Food trailblazer. Total bacon buff.”