new grants Arrival at mass catering: This is the bonus up to 10,000 euros Set forth in the bis Sostegni Decree (Dl 73/2021). Finally everything is ready to apply, to be sent by Limit On June 20. model and directions To be compiled approved with Agency Revenue provision on May 3, 2022.
Below we see what are the necessary requirements, How to apply For non-repayable loans, the amount of the long-awaited contribution from categories belonging to the collective catering sector.
New non-reimbursable grants up to €10,000: requirements and how to apply
Lost the Collective Supply Fund: Mark deadlines on the calendar
The Non-repayable scholarship to mass catering Sostegni bis decree was issued under Article 43 bis of Legislative Decree 73/2021. In total, 100 million euros have been allocated to support the activities of canteens and restaurants affected by the epidemic.
The joint implementation decree of the Ministries of Economic Development and Economy was issued on December 23, 2021, specifying the audience of beneficiaries, the requirements and the method for allocating funds. The revenue agency is responsible for managing OrdersThe proportional distribution of funds and disbursement of the contribution. All relevant details can be found at Judgment May 3 2022.
- Provide AdE n. 151077/2022 on May 3
- Definition of information content, methods and conditions for submitting an application for recognition of the grant referred to in Article 43 bis of the legislative decree issued on May 25, 2021, n. 73, converted, with some modifications, by the law of July 23, 2021, n. 106
There are two dates to be marked in the calendar: the first is June 6, the day you can start submitting applications. there Limit Including to submit your application to the Revenue Agency June 20.
The collective catering contribution is intended for companies that provide specified catering services under a contract with a client, public or private, for Serving non-casual food to a specific and specific communityeg schools, universities, offices, barracks, hospitals, social care, social health and prison facilities.
In order to access the non-repayable fund, companies must meet the following requirements:
- Carry out an activity specified by Ateco code 56.29.10 (“Canteens”) or 56.29.20 (“Continuous catering on a contractual basis”);
- suffered a decrease in revenue in 2020 of at least 15% compared to 2019;
- be duly established, registered and active in the Commercial Register on the date of application;
- have a legal or operational seat located on the national territory;
- Provide an amount of revenue in 2019 generated by at least 50% of the group catering contract fee.
For companies established in 2019, the determination of the decrease in the turnover provided for by law will be calculated on the basis of the taxable values of invoices issued and approved payments in the reference annual reference periods.
The ModelThe scholarship application must be submitted by the deadline of June 20, 2022 electronically, using:
- remote channels of the revenue agency;
- Web service available in the reserved area of the portal Invoices and fees from the agency’s website.
- Application for recognition of the granting of the lost fund for collective catering services
- Click here to download the file.
Submission may also be made by an authorized intermediary to consult with the financial drawer or for a consulting service and obtain electronic billing portal for billing and considerations; Alternatively, the applicant can award a specific proxy.
as stated in directionsthe application must contain the reference:
- possession of the required requirements;
- Absence of reasons for exclusion or impediments;
- The number of employees as of December 31, 2019 necessary for the purpose of allocating financial resources;
- Compliance with the terms and limits of Section 3.1 of the Interim Framework (Communication of the European Commission of 19 March 2020 C (2020) 1863 Final “Interim Framework for State Assistance Measures to Support the Economy in the Current COVID-19 Emergency” and subsequent amendments).
- Instructions for completing the application for recognition of the loss of the fund for catering services
- Click here to download the file.
How much is the non-repayable grant worth?
The financial resources are divided equally among all the people who have submitted the application correctly, and the non-reimbursable contribution can reach due Maximum €10,000.
The available funds are divided by designating each beneficiary a amount It is determined by applying a percentage to the difference between the average amount of monthly revenue related to the 2021 tax period and the average monthly amount of the same revenue back to 2019:
- 60% for subjects whose 2019 proceeds do not exceed €400,000;
- 50% for subjects whose revenues for 2019 exceeded 400,000 euros and up to 1 million euros;
- 40% for subjects with revenues in excess of €1 million and up to €2 million.
Any remaining financial resources will be divided among all beneficiaries taking into account the number of employees in each company compared to the total employees of all companies that submitted the application and for which the contribution is eligible, without prejudice to the conditions. from the current temporary framework.
The contribution will come due Debited directly to the current account From the beneficiary indicated in the application.
“Explorer. Devoted travel specialist. Web expert. Organizer. Social media geek. Coffee enthusiast. Extreme troublemaker. Food trailblazer. Total bacon buff.”