Final Fantasy 16 and Shin Megami Tensei 5 are the most awaited games by Famitsu readers – Nerd4.life
Final Fantasy 16 NS Shin Megami Tensei 5 she Most awaited games By Japanese magazine readers Famitsu, confirming the trend of the past few weeks regarding the new chapter of the Square Enix series.
Announced in September last year, Final Fantasy 16 will not be shown again and everyone is watching with great interest the upcoming State of Play which will be broadcast on October 27 to get a new tractor or some details.
The rhetoric regarding Shin Megami Tensei 5 (here’s our preview) is totally different, it’s ready and it’s going to land Nintendo Switch On November 12th, so in less than three weeks.
Speaking of the Switch, the 10 best-awaited games by Famitsu readers are monopolized by Nintendo Productions, as expected: the hybrid console continues to advance strongly in the home.
Famitsu, the most anticipated games by readers – week from September 30 to October 6, 2021
- [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 620 voters
- [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 –512 voti
- [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 451 Knotty
- [NSW] Bayonetta 3- 448 votes
- [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl – 355 Knotty
- [NSW] Splatoon 3-299 votes
- [PS4] Super Robot Wars 30 – 281 Note
- [NSW] Oshiro 246 Naughty
- [NSW] Super Robot Wars 30 – 212 Note
- [NSW] Triangle Strategy – 205 Knotty
“Food expert. Unapologetic bacon maven. Beer enthusiast. Pop cultureaholic. General travel scholar. Total internet buff.”