FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 Australia – There are favorites in this global tournament who can intimidate their opponents at the mere sound of their name, and there are others who may be convinced they are because now they have the right maturity to start winning some titles. For example, Australia, who are doing the honors in this edition of the 2023 World Cup, could become the serious favorite to play the US opponent.
Women’s football has been chewed in Australia for a long time, some players from the land of kangaroos have played in Europe in the past and even now, among the ranks of the noble European teams there are Australian players.
The Australian national team, which also experienced many ups and downs on a social level from the year of its foundation until its first appearance in an official competition, today has the possibility to prove itself among the 32 participants with the team led by Kerr.
The maximum score obtained, i.e. the quarter-finals, can become an insurmountable goal, the assumptions are there but also the resources for the right players at the right point to do well will be there. CT Tony Gustavsson’s job is to guide his girls on the path to victory.
Women’s World Cup 2023 Australia
In the 2023 edition of the FIFA Women’s World Cup, Australia arrives to play with expert footballers such as Lydia Williams and Claire Polkenhorn who are close to playing their fifth World Cup, and Kerr, Ford, Emily van Egmond and Tamika Yallop who are up for grabs. 5 global entries, but also by 7 players in their first global experience.
How will the team play? The approved form is usually 4-2-3-1. Matilda, in this World Cup, was placed in Group B with Ireland, Nigeria and Canada. This group should not create any kind of barrier for them to continue on their path to the championship.
The star of the Australian women’s soccer team has to be Captain Kerr. A center forward with a capital C, he is the all-time leading scorer among the female and male representative.
A profile that many would have liked, after all, how can you blame club team managers who have looked him up in the past? 63 goals in 11 matches is his calling card, which he updates as he plays.
For those who haven’t figured it out yet, we’re talking about a thoroughbred striker, an infallible sniper inside the penalty area: She’s earned player of the year titles in 3 different leagues when she donned the shirt of Perth Glory in Australia, Chicago Red starts in the USA and Chelsea in England.
11 p.m. rose
- Doorman: Mackenzie Arnold (West Ham), Tejan Mika (Rosengaard), Lydia Williams (Brighton)
- The Defenders: Ellie Carpenter (Lyon), Steve Catley (Arsenal), Charlotte Grant (Vitsgow GIC), Claire Hunt (Western Sydney Wanderers), Alana Kennedy (Manchester City), Ivy Luwick (BK Hacken), Courtney Nevin (Leicester City) ), Claire. Polkinghorne (Vettsjo GIK)
- midfielders: Alex Chidiac (Racing Louisville), Kyra Cooney-Cross (Hammarby IF), Katrina Gorry (Vittsjo GIK), Emily van Egmond (San Diego Wave), Clare Wheeler (Everton), Tameka Yallop (SK Brann)
- attackersCaitlin Forward (Arsenal), Mary Fowler (Man City), Sam Keir (Chelsea), Hayley Raso (Real Madrid), Kia Simone, Courtney Fane (Sydney FC).
Australia matches in the second group
- July 20, 2023: Australia – Ireland (04:00 Italian time, Stade Australia)
- July 27, 2023: Australia – Nigeria (04:00 Italian time, Brisbane Stadium).
- July 31, 2023: Canada-Australia (04:00 Italian time, Melbourne Rectangular Stadium)
Where did you arrive in France 2019?
Australia’s women participated in the last edition of the final stage of the FIFA Women’s World Championship, which was held in France, in Group C with Italy, Brazil and Jamaica. They finished second, 6 points behind our national team, and were eliminated by Norway on penalties after a 1-1 draw in extra time and regular time.
“Devoted bacon guru. Award-winning explorer. Internet junkie. Web lover.”