The photovoltaic bonus, a recognized tax incentive for those who decide to install photovoltaic solar panels in their homes, has been extended until 2023. Let’s see in detail how the procedure will work in the next year and what deadlines must be met in order to take advantage of the bonus.
PV Extended Bonus: the stimulus that can be used in case Installing photovoltaic solar panels By ordinary citizens it may also be ordered in 2023.
Let’s see what they are in the next article discount rates that can be accessed and The deadlines be respectful.
PV premium also in 2023: discounts
In addition to photovoltaic energy in 2023: It will be possible to continue to request the stimulus recognized in both supply This is onInstalling solar panelsbut only in case you decide to use more than one deity home bonus confirmed for next year.
These are the discount percentages in relation to the type of work performed:
- If you choose superbonusyou can recover 110% (or 70% or 65%) of the expenses incurred in 5 years, as a discount on the invoice or through a transfer of credit. In this case, it is not possible to enjoy tax deductions only by purchasing and installing the photovoltaic system, but it will be necessary to carry out other works in the building (the so-called Pilot interventions);
- On the other hand, if it is decided to link the intervention to Restructuring bonusthe deduction that will be recovered in 10 years on the tax return is equal to 50%, for total expenses not exceeding a maximum of €96,000. In this case, the costs related to the installation of photovoltaic panels, including testing, maintenance, commissioning and other basic procedures for Ensure that the system is working properly;
- Finally, with Ecobonus, you get… 50% off% On the purchase and installation costs incurred for the photovoltaic system. The installation of the systems must be accompanied by other interventions aimed at improving the energy efficiency of the building.
PV Reward 2023: Deadlines
The The deadlines In order to benefit from the PV bonus will vary by type Building where you plan to install solar panels:
- June 30, 2023 for works by IACP and cooperatives;
- December 31, 2023 For works carried out by the IACP and cooperatives, if at least 60% of the total intervention is carried out in June 2023.
- December 31, 2023 to work in condominiums with 110% superbonus;
- December 31, 2024 to work in condominiums with 70% superbonus;
- December 31, 2025 To work on condominiums with 65% superbonus.
“Explorer. Devoted travel specialist. Web expert. Organizer. Social media geek. Coffee enthusiast. Extreme troublemaker. Food trailblazer. Total bacon buff.”