Expo Dubai: Call for internships for the Italian Pavilion
New opportunity in The United Arab Emirates With a call for applications for curricular internships in the Commissioner General of Italy department for Expo 2020 Dubai.
In fact they would be able to collaborate with suite Italy is present at the international event University students Registered in universities associated with CRUI – Conference of Deans of Italian Universities.
The deadline for submitting applications has been set for one day April 1, 2021. Let’s see the announcement and how to participate.
INTERNSHIPS ITALY PAVILION EXPO DUBAI
The selection process for the training program “Expo 2020 Dubai – Italian Universities” is the result of cooperation between the Commissioner-General and Italian universities, through organizational support from The CRUI Foundation.
The event will continue from today October 1, 2021 The March 31, 2022. The training is subject to a training project. It is signed by the student, the tutor authorized by the university, and the instructor at the location specified by the host university.
They can reach the call for an internship at the Italian Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai University students In possession Requirements Summarized below:
- Enroll in universities that have joined the curricular training program by 1 April 2021 that have been promoted by the Commissioner in cooperation with the CRUI Foundation;
- Not guilty of a conviction, even with a sentence
Apply the penalty upon request, under a conditional suspended penalty or with
Criminal decree with conviction, or non-indictment in the proceedings
Punishments for crimes not resulting from negligence;
- They are not recipients of measures related to the application of safety or preventive measures;
- Personal requirements related to exams averages as indicated in the advertisement, for students with a three-year master’s degree and a one-cycle master’s degree;
- University or official certification body knowledge of English at level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Linguistic Knowledge (CEFR) or higher.
The following was also noted Preference addresses:
- Knowledge of a second European language, along with English, between French, Spanish and German;
- Knowledge of a second non-European language, including Arabic, Chinese and Russian.
Compensation and method of behavior
Participation in the internship invitation at the Italian Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai provides exclusive coverage at UNHCR’s expense. Travel expenses (Return ticket from / to Dubai), food, Max. 65 € per day, ed Residence. The trainee shall bear all other expenses. Before departure, the latter must also have adequate health insurance valid for the entire period of stay in the UAE.
The training will last for a period of time four months With a commitment to a Full time. You will run in Two periods:
- September 2021 – December 2021;
- December 2021 – March 2022.
Trainees will be involved in Training activities Like, for example:
– Welcome, information and support to various categories of domestic and international visitors to the Italian Pavilion;
– A public presentation, perhaps also as speakers and remote participants, of the cultural and educational events that will take place inside the Italian Pavilion;
Liaison activities with other functions of the Commission for Design and Production
The content of the storytelling material about the Italian participation in Expo 2020 Dubai.
For more details on the duties, please refer to the download notice at the end of the article.
The selection of the candidates will be divided into: 3 stages:
- level 1: Pre-selection by the parent university, which will verify the possession of the requirements indicated in the announcement;
- The second phaseNominations are examined by the Commission and CRUI, who will initiate a merit ranking for each internship, to be placed according to the ranking of points assigned to the undergraduate curriculum and language skills
- Stage 3The Commission and the CRUI Foundation will each develop
Internship period, the list of selected candidates for the program (maximum 50 students per term), subject to the following representation criteria:
Foreign languages besides English.
More information on selection and admission procedures and the training project can be found in the notice available at the end of the article.
How to apply
Those wishing to apply for an invitation for an internship at the Italian Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai must submit an application. Before 17:00 Today April 1, 2021 Exclusively with Remote situationContact This page.
They will then have to fill out the following Sections:
- Personal Data;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- University curriculum
- The application which includes:
Self-declaration regarding possession of the requirements and verification of the information provided, to be signed and scanned with the identity document;
– Motivational message;
A statement of the offer to which the person is applying.
For more details, please refer to the announcement below.
For more information about the systematic trainings that will be held at the Italy Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai, we invite you to download and read carefully. Notice (PDF 291 KB).
To discover Other opportunities Of the exercises visited Our page And subscribe to Our newsletter Free to Stay informed.
“Infuriatingly humble social media ninja. Devoted travel junkie. Student. Avid internet lover.”