edge Criticize Immortal Diablothe controversial mobile game produced by Blizzard, which received an award neon whiteAngel Matrix’s fast-paced, first-person action. here the voices Number 374:
- Neon White (PC, Switch) – 9
- Diablo Immortal (Android, iOS, PC) – 4
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes (Switch) – 7
- The Quarry (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series) – 7
- Air Twister (iOS) – 7
- Drainus (PC) – 8
- Floppy Knights (PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series) – 5
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge (PC, PS4, Switch, Xbox One) – 7
- Poinpy (Android, iOS) – 9
- Mario Strikers: Battle League Football (Switch) – 5
You see, there are many bewildering ratings: the mansions for Mario Strikers: Battle League Football, for example, but also the narrow 7 rating that magazine ranked Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge.
Back in the mobile game Blizzard, in our review of Diablo Immortal we discussed how controversial this project is, which ended up at the center of the controversy due to microtransactions This infects the PvP component but at the same time is able to offer a solid and free PvP experience.
Many good titles but not exceptional, according to the magazine: from the horror The Quarry to the episodic action-style Musou Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes, passing through the Air Twister, The sequel to the Spiritual Space Harrier Currently available exclusively on Apple Arcade.
“Food expert. Unapologetic bacon maven. Beer enthusiast. Pop cultureaholic. General travel scholar. Total internet buff.”