The economic requirements to access the €100 bonus in the form of salaries have changed, in addition to the previous Renzi bonus. The 2022 Budget Act lowered the ISEE ceiling for its receipt, which was reduced to 15 thousand euros, which significantly reduced the number of beneficiaries. Let’s see all the latest news on this topic.
Renzi’s previous reward: From 2022, it is only up to topics with scope ISEE does not exceed 15,000 euros.
there Budget Law 2022 Actually lowered the ceiling to reach €100 bonus in paychecksIncluded: for people with income Between 15,000 and 28,000 eurosthe action is still due but only if the sum of all deductions due is greater than the total tax.
Let’s see all the news in the next article.
Former Renzi bonus: ISEE cap dropped
there Budget Law 2022 Edited by me Economic requirements to benefit from the previous Renzi bonusthe measure providing for additional treatment on the salary slip is equal to 100 EUR.
This measure, in effect, lowered the income threshold from 28,000 to €15,000Amending part of the decree-law dated February 5, 2020.
We remind you that the value of the real estate unit used as the main residence and the associated annexes are not included in the determination of the total income.
What happens to incomes exceeding 15,000 euros?
to me Income between 15,000 and 28,000 eurosthe remuneration is due in any case, provided that the sum of the deductions assigned is greater than the total tax, as stated in Circular no. 4 from the revenue agency. In this case, the complementary treatment is recognized for a sum in any case Do not exceed 1200 EURwhich results from the difference between the total deductions an individual is entitled to and the total tax paid.
The Discounts Which are taken into account exclusively are those relating to:
- dependent family members;
- Income from work, absorption and pensions;
- Agricultural and real estate loans for first homes (under construction or purchase) with related contracts in the period prior to December 31, 2021;
- Health care expenses in excess of €15,493.71, incurred before December 31, 2021 and paid in installments on the same date;
- unused premiums, relating to deductions for interventions to restore building stock and energy rehabilitation of buildings, with expenses incurred and paid in installments in the period prior to December 31, 2021;
- All deductions stipulated in other regulatory provisions relating to expenses incurred and paid in installments up to December 31, 2021 (eg super bonus).
“Explorer. Devoted travel specialist. Web expert. Organizer. Social media geek. Coffee enthusiast. Extreme troublemaker. Food trailblazer. Total bacon buff.”