Car tax, December deadline is approaching. By the 31st of the month, all motorists whose vehicle expired last November will have to pay the tax. Those who, on the other hand, will see their stamp duty expire in December, will have time to regularize their status by January 31, 2023.
car taxthe new Limit The December 31st. By the end of the year, all those whose motor vehicle tax has expired will have to pay November, According to the collection mechanism, which provides for payment on the last day of the month following the expiry date.
Let’s see in the following next article The deadlines And who am I Exempt subjects from payment.
Vehicle tax expiration date
All below upcoming dates through it to move forward Auto tax renewal 2022:
- Deadline November 2022, pay From 1 to 31 December 2022;
- Deadline December 2022, payment from January 1 to January 31, 2023.
The deadline for paying car tax for the current year will, in fact, be a January next year, and will belong to those that will expire in the current month.
Car tax: who does not pay it?
car seal It is not due by all motorists. There are some Categories Who can benefit fromExemption from paying car tax. In detail, the following subjects are exempt from paying property tax for their vehicle:
- affected Disabilities:
- Persons with disabilities who have severely limited walking ability or who have had multiple amputations;
- disabled people with reduced or impaired motor skills;
- blind and/or deaf;
- With psychiatric or mental disabilities with recognition of the carer’s allowance.
Furthermore, stamp duty is not due:
- In case theft for the vehicle, upon notification;
- In case a discount for a car (the person selling the car does not have to pay stamp duty, if it expires after the deed of sale or donation has been copied to the PRA);
- In case radiation for the car;
- In case Giving up the inheritance of the car By copying to the PRA (in this case, you do not have to pay stamp duty for the deceased person’s car in a row).
“Explorer. Devoted travel specialist. Web expert. Organizer. Social media geek. Coffee enthusiast. Extreme troublemaker. Food trailblazer. Total bacon buff.”