Car tax: After two years of postponement and suspension, the normal mechanism for collecting the tax is back. The legislation in force provides for deadlines month by month: let’s see in detail the calendar and all the categories excluded.
car tax 2022: when ending? After two years of waivers and extensions due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this year we are back to the normal tax collection mechanism.
Let’s see all the files The deadlines What are the Categories of people who do not have to pay tax.
Car tax 2022: when should it be paid?
After the postponements and suspensions that were arranged during the months of the epidemic this year Normal timing for car tax renewal by the last day of the following month. there for Dates between now and December During which tax is paid:
- Deadline July 2022, Payment August 1 to 31, 2022;
- Deadline August 2022, Payment September 1-30, 2022;
- Deadline September 2022, Payment October 1 to 31, 2022;
- Deadline October 2022, Payment 1-30 November 2022;
- Deadline November 2022, Payment December 1 to 31, 2022;
- Deadline December 2022, Payment January 1 to 31, 2023.
Car tax 2022: who doesn’t have to pay
But what are files? Categories Who can benefit from itCar tax exemption? In detail, the following are exempt from paying property tax for their vehicle:
- Suffers from inability:
- Persons with disabilities who have severely limited walking ability or who have had multiple amputations;
- Persons with disabilities with reduced or impaired motor skills;
- blind and/or deaf;
- Persons with an intellectual or intellectual disability with an accompanying allowance recognized.
Furthermore, the stamp duty is not due:
- In case theft for the vehicle, upon notification;
- In case a discount The car (the person transporting the car does not have to pay the stamp duty, if it has expired after copying the deed of sale or donation to the PRA);
- In case radiation for the car;
- In case Relinquish the inheritance of the car By copying to the PRA (in this case it is not necessary to pay the car tax on the car of the deceased passed in a row).
“Explorer. Devoted travel specialist. Web expert. Organizer. Social media geek. Coffee enthusiast. Extreme troublemaker. Food trailblazer. Total bacon buff.”