POS payments: November 30 is the deadline for communicating data on transactions that were calculated between January 1 and August 31, 2022. Let’s see in detail the information that will be sent to the Revenue Agency.
Payments with points of sale: by November 30th The data of the executed operations must be communicated Electronic payment tools affected him before August 31, 2022.
Let’s see what they are in the next article Information which must be sent to the Revenue Agency.
Point of Sale Payments: Deadline for Data Receipt
Authorized payment service providers who carry out their business in the national territory and who, by means of an agreement, allow the acceptance of electronic payments made in connection with the sale of goods and services, and also provide for system operators capable of allowing such acceptance, will have time Until November 30, 2022 for send data related to computed operations From January 1 to August 31, 2022. The previous deadline for applications was October 31.
Moreover, as quoted by the Revenue Agency itself, it was The deadline for sending the information flow has been extended by one day Which, based on the foregoing indications, must be sent within the second business day after the date the transaction was booked. From now on, when fully operational, data must be sent by The third business day from the date of accounting.
POS Payments: Data to be transferred
All below Information to be transferred To the revenue agency:
- tax code and, if available, the VAT number of the authorized merchant and the unique code of the agreement with the payment service provider;
- ABI code or tax code of the payment service provider obligated to send;
- the unique identification code, assigned by PagoPA, of the subject transmitting the information;
- The unique identifier of the payment instrument, physical or virtual, with which the merchant accepts the electronic transaction;
- the type of operation that distinguishes between payment and reverse payment;
- the date the transactions were sent by the payment service provider;
- accounting history of transactions;
- The daily total amount of electronic transactions carried out by the merchant;
- The daily number of electronic transactions carried out by the merchant.
“Explorer. Devoted travel specialist. Web expert. Organizer. Social media geek. Coffee enthusiast. Extreme troublemaker. Food trailblazer. Total bacon buff.”