Bad news comes for many account holders who will soon find themselves having to deal with important changes. So let’s get into the details and see what we can know about it.
The year 2020 was marked by the impact of the coronavirus, which entered our lives strongly, with negative repercussions, both socially and socially. Cheap. In order to limit its spread, in fact, we are asked to pay attention to various precautions such as social distancing or the use of masks. To exacerbate the situation, many entrepreneurs had to lower the shutters of their activities, forcing many families to deal with a serious problem. financial crisis.
About 830,000 parents, for example, They have given up on taking care of their children Because of economic difficulties, and if all this were not enough, July It promises to be a month of fire. From stamp duty, through the closure of many ATMs, to the resumption of foreclosures, in fact, there is a lot of news coming next month. A situation that does not go unnoticed and will witness many account holders Struggling with important changes. So let’s get into the details and see what we can know about it.
Checking accounts, from foreclosures to ATM withdrawals: here are the changes
The world of finance is constantly evolving and soon we can see a revolution regarding it current account e ATM. In fact, in recent times, the premise of having to deal with cash farewell has increasingly taken hold, as institutions push for greater use of electronic payment tools, such as credit or debit cards. A scenario that could soon become a reality, with a month July Willing to bring particularly important changes with her.
In fact, there will be a fire next month, as account holders will have to deal with:
- tax fee. The latter is equal to 34.20 euros per year for individuals and 100 euros for legal entities. You must pay every year in the presence of current accounts with an average balance of more than 5 thousand euros. In the event that this limit is not exceeded or the Isee is submitted less than 7,500 euros, one can be exempted from the application of this tax.
- Stop ATM withdrawals. From July 1, 2021, it will not be possible to withdraw from many ATMs. ING customers are well aware of this, given that next month the institute will close 63 automated payment stations throughout Italy and reduce the number of branches from 30 to 23.
- Closing accounts above 100 thousand euros. Through a specific communication, Fineco announced to its clients the decision to close inactive accounts over 100 thousand euros. Indeed, to avoid this shutdown, the parties involved must make investments.
- Limit applying negative rates to deposit accounts. Denmark’s Danske Bank has announced that it intends to reduce the maximum application of negative interest rates on deposits to 100,000 kroner, or about 13,500 euros. This ruling will come into effect from July 1, with the rate applied, which will swing between 0.6% of shares for individuals and 1% of companies.
- foreclosure. The foreclosure moratorium was moved again. In fact, the deadline is no longer set on June 30, but on September 1, 2021, with the payment deadline of October 1, 2021. The postponement decided to meet the needs of taxpayers already severely affected by the crisis caused by Covid, with the Revenue Agency that, for its part -Prepare for a real torrent of notifications.
Lots of news to come with a month July, with many account holders who will find themselves having to deal with a blazing summer not only from a temperature point of view, but also from a money point of view.
“Explorer. Devoted travel specialist. Web expert. Organizer. Social media geek. Coffee enthusiast. Extreme troublemaker. Food trailblazer. Total bacon buff.”