the society amazing flickershomophoneous product Water mineral Well known in Italian supermarkets, they have announced that they have taken steps to withdraw some potentially contaminated items. After sampling at the production site, the alarm went off staph golden: Coupons 10LB2202A and 08LB2208A have been withdrawn as a precaution, as they may cause serious health problems.
“The company invites – read the note – not to consume products belonging to the lots subject to recall. It also specifies that refunds refer only and exclusively to the products mentioned and are limited to the quantities indicated.” The water used for drawing is that which is sold in packages of 6 bottles of 1.5 liters each, produced at the Gran Guizza Spa factory, located in Valle Reale, in the province of Pescara. Although potentially contaminated quantities have been withdrawn from all outlets, it is not excluded that one of them may have purchased water earlier.
In these cases, the packaging must be returned to the point of sale, which will return or exchange the product. Staphylococcus aureus is a bacteria that can cause many symptoms and can cause very serious infections, even with skin damage: food poisoning usually causes symptoms such as nausea, headache, abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever and fatigue.
“Food expert. Unapologetic bacon maven. Beer enthusiast. Pop cultureaholic. General travel scholar. Total internet buff.”