by editorial board
Australia Tourism happy Welcome back Italian travelers; Following today’s news, Australia will open its borders to vaccinated tourists without quarantine from February 21, 2022.
The Australian government has announced that Australia will reopen its doors to fully vaccinated tourists, business travelers and other visitors from February 21. Visa holders who are not fully vaccinated will still need a valid waiver to enter Australia and will be subject to state and territory quarantine requirements.
Traveling to Australia: the rules
- From February 21, 2022, i Travelers who have been fully vaccinated with the TGA-approved COVID-19 vaccine The TGA can travel to Australia without being quarantined and without having to apply for a travel waiver.
- To enter Australia, international travelers must: have a valid Australian visa, be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine approved by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) and submit Proof of vaccination status.
- I send Negative rapid antigen test for Covid-19 (RAT) or negative molecular test (PCR) performed within 24 hours of departure (unless a medical exception applies).
- As announced on February 7, 2022, fully vaccinated visa holders can enter all states and territories without quarantine From February 21, 2022, excluding Western Australia.
- Travelers will have to Meet the requirements in the state or territory of access and in any other state or territory they intend to travel to. Entry requirements information is updated regularly, so it is important to check the latest requirements before you travel. Travelers are also encouraged to check any stopover requirements they pass through.
- For more information about traveling to Australia, visit Travel to Australia.
“Devoted bacon guru. Award-winning explorer. Internet junkie. Web lover.”