World

At least 31 people were killed in a series of explosions in Bata, Equatorial Guinea

They were there on a Sunday afternoon Several explosions In a military barracks in Bata, a city in Equatorial Guinea, in West Central Africa: according to another data Provided by local authorities, 31 dead and more than 600 injured. Equatorial Guinea President Teodoro Obiang Nguema said that “the impact of the explosions damaged nearly all homes and buildings in Bata,” while a local radio, Radio Makoto, said residents had been evacuated 4 kilometers before Civil protection in fear that the fumes from the explosions are toxic. Moreover, according to the Ministry of Health, there are still people missing under the rubble.

The explosions occurred around 4 pm on Sunday (Italian time) and the second time
Nguema resulted from “neglecting to deal with dynamite”.

READ  Navalny, US sanctions against Russian intelligence

Harold Manning

"Infuriatingly humble social media ninja. Devoted travel junkie. Student. Avid internet lover."

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close
Close