The thermometer drops and begins to detect the true face of the winter period. Here are 5 highly recommended foods.
Autumn and winter are around the corner. The effect is already in the air and continues to spread invisible. To deal with the freezing temperatures, it’s a good idea to pick one A healthy and balanced diet Based on pro-thermogenesis foods, That is, they stimulate the production of heat inside our bodies. treatment? It’s there, and as always, it’s ready on the table. Let’s discover together 5 foods that we eat frequently in cold seasons.
Don’t miss it too >>> Luxury on the table: refined sugar? Here are 6 better alternatives
Winter is coming: 5 foods to eat frequently
You may also be interested in >>> Wellness at the Table: 5 Unexpected Benefits of Pepper
- Vegetable Soups: Eating soup is the best way to warm and hydrate the body without offending the little ones. Beware, there are soups and stews: Experts recommend the vegetable-based ones.
- dried fruit: Dried fruits, especially raisins, apricots or prunes, are a good food habit when it’s cold outside. A rich source of mineral salts, dried fruits are also excellent for protecting you from colds. The appeal also includes oilseeds, such as almonds, walnuts and hazelnuts, which are rich in omega-3.
- Dishes that are a source of complex carbohydrates and proteins: An excellent energy blend for our body during cold seasons, the dish’s source of complex carbohydrates and proteins helps in regulating body temperature. Pasta, rice, lentils, chickpeas and potatoes along with meat or fish allow you to prepare real recipes in a short time – an ideal medicine for the prevention of typical diseases in the coldest period of the year.
- Amount of raw fruits and vegetables: Fruit and vegetables should not be absent on our tables, not even in winter. Experts recommend citrus, kiwi or even cabbage salad to be filled with vitamin C every day, which is necessary for the proper functioning of the immune system. Vitamin C, the number one enemy of free radicals, helps the body prevent the risk of cancer.
- Tea and coffee in moderation: Two excellent liquid alternatives to stimulate thermogenesis, i.e. heat production in the body. Be careful not to overdo it: Consuming these two drinks can dramatically increase the level of stress hormones.
“Food expert. Unapologetic bacon maven. Beer enthusiast. Pop cultureaholic. General travel scholar. Total internet buff.”