As the current government is quite focused about the infrastructure, here is another good news for the travelers, Pakistan’s first 5-star bus services has commenced its operations, and initially they are on Lahore-Islamabad route, and with a promising start they are also eying to kick off their services for Karachi as soon the Karachi Motorway gets started.
As lauded above, this one is the first 5-star luxury bus service in Pakistan, which goes with the name of Q Connect, this high-quality buses are being made by the Europe’s leading bus manufacturing company, Volvo.
Q Connect Pakistan’s First 5-star luxury bus service
Operational cities: Lahore-Islamabad
Fare: PKR 3300 (estimated)
Passenger Lounges in Lahore and Islamabad
Lahore: Fortress stadium
Islamabad: Junction of Public Pindi and Kashmir highway
• Only 21 seats on board. Each seat is 24-inch Club Class luxe design with calf support
• Personal 19-inch entertainment console, for every seat, making your journey full of nonstop entertainment.
• With satellite TV on-the-go, you will not miss your cricket match or EPL football game or your favorite reality show
• Always stay connected with office, family and friends. The battery will not die with charging sockets provided in every seat
• Plug-in power for your tablet and laptop
• Play your favorite video games
• Perk up your moods with our hot and cold beverage service
• Travel nonstop with rest room on board and save precious time
• Booking a seat is a breeze with Pakistan’s first mobile app
Look into Q Connect Bus