KARACHI: The inauguration of Bahira Town icon Karachi postponed till coming Monday, official FB page stated.
According to the news, 90 percent on 62- stoery ‘Icon Tower’ has been completed. Chairman Bahira Town, Malik Riaz also said that 90 percent work of the ‘Icon Tower’ has been completed.
After that project, Bahira Town aiming to build a 101-stoery build in Islamabad.
• Powerful location
• Mall of Karachi, mega mall with local & international brands
• 62 storey tower for serviced corporate offices
• 40 storey residential tower for serviced apartments
• CineGold Cinema, food court & fine dining restaurants
• Bahria President’s Club with infinity pool, world-class gymnasium,luxury spa and fine-dining restaurant
• Summit, country’s highest restaurant
• Altitude, country’s highest terraced fine-dining restaurant
• Dedicated spaces & complete facilities for corporate meetings & conferences
• 7 basement floors dedicated for parking (accommodates 2,300 vehicles)
• World-class security infrastructure
• State-of-the-art IT & communication infrastructure
• Round the clock maintenance services
• Panoramic views of the city and the ocean
• 100% backup power ( No Load- Shedding)
• First building to have conducted wind-tunnel tests
• A cogeneration plant, water filtration plant, building management system and advanced communication system
• Vertical transportation also employs high speed elevators including several double decker elevators
• Developed in collaboration with the world’s finest consultants and architects, both local & international
- Project features are taken from official website of Bahira Town